Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Camp Halfblood(ATJ/ Open)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey, guys I decided to make this roleplay since the other Percy Jackson role plays died. And there is one left but I was never accepted!! So I decided to make my own. I only want people who've read the books, not people who don't know what's going on. This role play is basically Camp Half Blood. You just be there at camp. Not always something interesting as a quest is going on.but there is drama, friend ships, relationships and break ups.

1. No perfect characters with almighty powers. They're half human, they must have a fatal flaw. 
2. No taking control over people's characters or "godmodding" 
3. No "I take a seat at the table alone , because I'm a loner" posts. Seriously don't expect someone to come to you, go up to them!
4. You aren't invincible so get a few minor injuries while capture the flag or in the arena.
5. Since the big three weren't supposed to have children I'm limiting the children to two each. One girl one boy.

Forum

Name:
Looks:
Bio:
Personality: (No, "You'll see," )
Weapon:
Fatal Flaw:
God/ Goddess parent:
Abilities/ Powers : ( 3 Maximum, has to be related to your god parent.)
Other: (Most half bloods are dyslexic and have ADHD.)
Claimed?: (Yes or No)

Zues:

PoseidonAnnoyednbsp;
2. (Taken) girl 

Athena:
Aleyana 
Zoey
Aphrodite:
Trinity 

Ares:

Hades:

Hephaestus:
Walt

Apollo :
Daniel 

Artemis( I put her just because.) 
Korrina 

Hera:

Demeter:

Dionysius 
p

Name: Samantha (Sam) Read.
Looks: Role play
AgeAnnoyednbsp;
Bio:
Personality: (No, "You'll see," )
Weapon:
Fatal Flaw:
God/ Goddess parent:
Abilities/ Powers : ( 3 Maximum, has to be related to your god parent.)
Other: (Most half bloods are dyslexic and have ADHD.)
Claimed?: (Yes or No)

Name: Daneil Parks
Looks:
Bio: He has been at camp he was 10. His satyr died protecting him from a cyclops. Fortunely before the satyr died he gave Daniel directions to camp. He made it there with luck.
Personality: Really popular guy. His dad is really hot literally! So he is pretty cute too.
Weapon: Bow and arrow.
Fatal Flaw: He is scared of death.
God/ Goddess parent: Apollo
Abilities/ Powers : Perfect aim, doesn't get sun burned and really cute.
Other: Has dyslexia and ADHD
Claimed?: Yes.

Posted By:
rockernova
rockernova
StarStarStarStarStar
name: alexnadra (alex)   age: 17    looks :has blond hair with red highlights     monster: elf  personality: loves to dance and sing with her water powers (can mine have powers?) others: single

Guys I am the hacker. And I wanted to say sorry to all of you guys. ): Please forgive me. ):

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"rockernova" wrote:

name: alexnadra (alex)   age: 17    looks :has blond hair with red highlights     monster: elf  personality: loves to dance and sing with her water powers (can mine have powers?) others: single

Rejected because nobody said anything about monsters and elves. (Well there is monsters but no elves) Im guessing you're not experienced enough and you haven't read the books.

Posted By:
QueenieMay
QueenieMay
StarStarStarStar
Name: Aleyana Looks: Aleyana is short. Her eyes are a pale shade of green and her red hair is a curly mess most days. She has pale skin and a splash of freckles on her nose and arms. She is thin and well built, but only about 5'1" Age: 16 Bio: Aleyana is new to this whole 'child of a Goddess' thing. She has only known for a short time and been at the camp for a few weeks. Her entire life she has been moving around. One day her dad would just tell her to grab her things and they would be out in a few days. School has always been a problem, though she is smart it seems something always distracts her. Personality: Shy and quiet, the type to sit and listen to some one and barely respond, yet you know they're still listening. She has always been quiet, and reads a lot. She is highly logical and lovable, though her temper can sometimes get the better of her. Weapon: A bow and Arrow Fatal Flaw: She can't make decisions. The idea of having to choose between two things frightens her. She is also sometimes too trusting. Godess parent: Athena Abilities: Her beyond average intelligence and practically perfect aim with a bow and arrow. Other: ADHD Claimed: No

Rich or poor or famous for
Your truth it's all the same
Oh lock your door but rain is pouring
Through your window pane
Baby now your struggle's all vain

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Accepted Big Grin. Can you mabey invite people? It lonely in the roleplay. ):

Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
StarStarStarStarStar
Aaah! Love Percy Jackson RP's! I hate roleplays that just re-create the original storyline. They suck, xD

Hey, wondering if I'm allowed to join, also if I can create more than one character?
I love Athena, but I want a child of Hephaestus, and a daughter of Aphrodite, but I don't know which one to choose.  D:

Thanks!
Strawberrysnake

Wow! I said something in this thread. I must really like you!

I'm kidding.

I hate everyone.

(unless you're Gupi1999. Then I love you.)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Well..... OF COURSE YOU CAN MAKE MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER! INFACT IT'S ENCOURAGED!!!! smile can you mabey invite more people?

Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome! I think I'll just stick with two for now.

Name: Zoey Crane
Appearance: Zoey has long, curly red hair, and bright green eyes. She's around the average height for her age, quite thin, but extremely disproportioned; with large feet, and long arms and legs.
BioAnnoyednbsp; Her dad (a mortal) is really poor, but he's a genius. When she was little, she was sent to a government school in her suburb, and was constantly bullied and teased. When she was almost twelve years old, her principal turned into an empousai and tried to eat her. Her friend took her to Camp Half-Blood, and she's been there ever since.
She's never met her mum.
Personality: Zoey is kindhearted, and carefree, but can hold a grudge and be cruel to people she doesn't like.
Weapon: Zoey isn't very good at the whole weapons thing, but she prefers a knife, cause it's lighter than a sword, and easy to manage.
Fatal Flaw: Pride
God/ Goddess parent:  Athena
Abilities/ Powers: Not being very good with weapons, she stays off to the sidelines, but still manages to get her team to win. Not much of a power, but still.
Other: Dyslexic, ADHD.
Claimed?: Yes. Zoey was claimed on her first day at Camp HB.

NameAnnoyednbsp; Walt Warren
Appearance:  Walt is tall, with straight brown hair, and brown eyes. He's pretty muscular, and good with his hands.
Bio: His mum left him to an orphanage when he was born, right after his dad left. Monsters found him by the time he turned 13.
Personality: Fun, sarcastic, but an introvert.
WeaponAnnoyednbsp; A warhammer. (Big axe. Smash brain.)
Fatal FlawAnnoyednbsp; Trust. Being quite antisocial, he wants friends, but has none. As soon as he sees an opportunity to make a friend he seizes it, but sometimes too soon. He trusts people too much.
God/ Goddess parent:  Hephaestus
Abilities/ Powers : That fire thing that some Hephaestus kids get. Immune to fire, or whatever, xD
Other: Dyslexic, ADHD
Claimed?: No

Wow! I said something in this thread. I must really like you!

I'm kidding.

I hate everyone.

(unless you're Gupi1999. Then I love you.)

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi can I join? I just LOVE the Percy Jackson series!

Name:Trinity Campbell
Looks: Brown hair,lime green eyes,skinny,small,glasses,always wheres black,lime green,and SOMETIMES pink and purple.
Bio: has been kicked out of 4 schools so far and everything is so wierd for her right now
Personality: (No, "You'll see," ) ok if were going to see....
Weapon: swords,looks,knives,and a bow and arrow
Fatal Flaw: cant chose over more than one thing she has to have both and some times she is to trust worthy
God/ Goddess parent: Aphrodite
Abilities/ Powers : ( 3 Maximum, has to be related to your god parent.) can make people fall in love XD
Other: (Most half bloods are dyslexic and have ADHD.) has both ADHD and dyslexic
Claimed?: (Yes or No) Not yet

Now for the boy

Name: Davin Kass
Looks: Brown hair,lime green eyes,skinny,small,glasses,always wheres black,lime green.
Bio: has been kicked out of 4 schools so far and everything is so wierd for her right now
Personality: (No, "You'll see," ) ok if were going to see....
Weapon: swords,looks,knives,and a bow and arrow
Fatal Flaw: cant chose over more than one thing she has to have both
God/ Goddess parent: Hades
Abilities/ Powers : ( 3 Maximum, has to be related to your god parent.) can bring the dead back to life
Other: (Most half bloods are dyslexic and have ADHD.) has both ADHD and dyslexic
Claimed?: (Yes or No) not yet

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
Tezuka_2362935 Lock
Tezuka_2362935
StarStarStar
Name: Korrina

Looks: A slim, lithe girl of under-average height, she moves with the subtle grace and silence of an experienced hunter, and her brown eyes study every living thing as prey that may be hunted giving her a somewhat unnerving quality. Her black hair is actually quite long, though she always has it tied up somehow to keep it out of her eyes. Her usual dress is a button-up shirt, and ragged jeans, she chooses to go barefoot pretty much everywhere.

Bio: As a child of Artemis, she was raised in the Hunt, learning from a very small age to walk and run in near silence, track, hunt, and live off of the land. Of course, her learning was never neglected and she was tutored in things such as art, philosophy, maths, science, and history but most of the knowledge is woefully outdated.

As she is no longer a young girl, her mother has released her from the Hunt to find her own path in life, whatever is may be, though, being raised in an extended family of all girls in the forest has left her somewhat ignorant of the world. She's horrible with most modern technology. 

Personality: Cocky and overtly convinced in her ability as a huntress and warrior, as such, she has a bad habit of looking down on those with less skill than her. Under all of her bravado, she's actually quite maidenly. She has a rebellious streak.

WeaponAnnoyednbsp;
1. Cypress Bow and a mixture of steel and celestial bronze arrows.
2. Trench Knife.
3. Hunting Spear (Disguised as a chopstick she uses to keep her hair in a bun)
4. Hand-to-Hand 

Fatal Flaw: Her cockiness has landed her in more than one sticky situation that's come close to ending very badly. She has quite a few scars to attest to this. Her innate ability to find fault in others. She'd probably be horrible at Capture the Flag as she'd spend too much time hunting one person in particular.

Goddess Parent: Artemis

Abilities/ Powers Annoyednbsp;
1. Can talk to, and in a limited capacity, control animals.
2. The ability to relieve minor colds and fevers in girls only.
3. Able to pass almost completely silently.

Other: ADHD, far-sighted (She has glasses, but chooses to wear them rarely), unwarranted sense of self-importance. 

Claimed?: Yes.

If the shadow blocks out the sun, there will be Light!
If it stays 'till the sun is set, there will be Light!
If the sun never shows its face again, there will be Light!
No matter how dark the city gets, there will be Light!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Tap vs. Jazz

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

~~Rename the person above you game~~

Im a creepy nerd apparently....

Im a creepy nerd apparently....

latest videos