Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Plot: Finding themselves trapped in a little room with complete strangers as their companions, 6 youngsters find themselves under control of a locked door And a weapon. Tests. That door holds the key to their survival. A weaponry pops up and you must choose you weapons. Then, embark on a quest that threatens existence. Not all of you will make it back alive. Wha lies at the end of these mysterious tests? No one knows. All they know, is they have to keep fighting. 

Rules ( ewww )
~~~~~~~~~~~~
no cussing. 
No perfect charries. 
ASK TO JOIN. Please! I've had some people....
put ' i wanna sandwich. ' on your form if you read this ( haha! Is is being sneaky and making sure you don't skip t the end!! )
maxium charries is 3
romance is ok. No babies. 

Important!!: if you plan to make your character die, then make another. Your characters cannot be brother sister

Spots
girl 1: Jomeimei Maia/ 16 / Female/ single
girl 2:Monkeydokey / Alex / 16 / Female / single
girl 3: Twisted_Vixen / Violet / 16 / Female / Single
Girl extra: reserved
boy 1: Diamond543/ Daichi / 16 / Male / single
boy 2:whitepaws101/ Parker / 17 / male / single
boy 3: ArthurKirkland / Arthur / 17 / male / Single

Form
Name
looks: pic preferred 
weapon
fatal flaw
fears
other
keyword

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-draw what makes your brain do happy emote
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump....

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Boy character. Can I?)

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure!!

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

(Since I know you hate my characters, I'm going to make a nice person for a change. .. A slightly nice person.)

Name: Daichi Kujyou

Perso: Daichi is usually cheerful and smiled a lot. He is faithful friend, and because of his cheerfulness, he usually makes friends easily. He isn't good at keeping secrets and is usually easily persuaded. He likes to be the centre of attention and hates to be out of the loop. His playful nature makes him nice to be around most of the time, but he can be very melodramatic and slightly arrogant.

Look Annoyednbsp;

Weapon: Chain Scythe.

Fatal Flaw: He trusts people easily and is usually gullible, he can also be clumsy.

Fears: He's afraid of thunder and hates to be alone in the dark.

Other: 

Keyword: Something bout a sandwich. .. I wanna sandwich D:

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Maia Nightcrest

looks: Maia is beautiful. In her own way. She has dancers grace and powerful limbs. She has dark hair, pin straight down her back and very very shocking blue eyes. They are always sarcastic and friendly. She speaks with a British accent that charms boys. She s a bit Asian and her eyes slant slightly upwards. Her figure is slim and tall. Most girls at first cannot stand her because they think she isn't a very nice  Wink Tongueerson. She makes everyone else's around her appearance look drab and embarrasses without meaning to.she is smart and has a soft firm, wispy voice. 

Perso: She loves to ready write and draw. She never really intends to make people feel clumsy but sometimes, she overreacts to grace and stability. She is a nice girl and you never know what is going to come out of that little mouth of hers she shouts out random jokes and likes to be social. She has a boyish personality despite her loveliness. Most boys are driven off by her  Wink Tongueersonality but she doesn't mind. She is a leader and hates dresses. She is sarcastic, funny, rebellious, jumpy, and dislikes to stay in one area for more than five minutes

Weapon: a collection of special throwing knives and a bow

Fears: death, spiders,darkness, hooded people, asthma, open sea

Fatal flaw: she really hates when people talk back to her. She has a strong opinion and doesn't like it when someone comes up with an equaly witty comeback to a question. She always wants to get revenge. She can really hold a grudge. At certain times, she cannot breath which makes her fear drowning

Other: N/A

keyword: I wanna Sandwich 

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Accepted!! And I do not hate your character!! Sure, I REALY don't likey bad Yumiko, but whatever!!!

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
May I please join? This looks like a very intresting idea!

Woof

"I'm only a crack in this castle of glass..." - Linkin Park

"It does get better"
No matter what happens, there is always hope for a brighter tommorrow.

Chuck Norris Approves this signature

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
May I Join ?  If so here's my form..    and I will make a boysmile                                                                                                                                                           Name : Alexandra "Alex" for short                                                                                                                                                      Age: 16                             Gender :Female                                                                                                                                  Personality : Alexandra is the rebellious , adventurous , out-going , serious sometimes funny, fun , sarcastic , and original...                                                                                                                                           Looks : My profile picture                                                                                                                                       Weapon : A Bow And Arrow                                                                                                                                                      Fatal Flaw Annoyednbsp; ( what does it mean by tis?)                                                                                                                                                                  Fears : she is afraid of the silence                                                                                                                                                  Other : N/A                                                                                                                                             Keyword : " I wanna sandwhich"  

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
 Sure to Whitepaws

A fatal flaw is some kind of weakness that they have which can hold the difference between life and death. Also, I suggest you place at least five fears. The unknowing is sadly not an option. 

smile

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Last one to say Rawr wins!!!!!

Who liked Roar?

One Direction VS One Republic

Rock or rap-moved

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Smash your head into the keyboard

latest videos