Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra heard Maia , and turned back , but before she could , a cannonball hit the city! BOOM! everywhere , were cannonballs hitting the city! ..( Sorry if its bad , my internet went out , and I am busy! but I am back..)

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia screamed and ran away from the fire. Men and woman were running this way and that, children were screaming their heads off. Maia looked around panicked. The door had disappeared. She gasped, she should have stayed in the room! Was it a prison? It was better than this! She made sure her friends were ok from the first cannonball. Jus as the chaos died down a bit, the second cannonball hair, missing Maia by 2 feet

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra saw the close , fire that almost hit Maia ! She almost screamed...She saw people freaking out everywhere! On one side to the other! she just didn't know where to go! Which was the right direction? No one knew! She would just have to fight her way through and find the escape ...She looked back at the others , that was with her ..and they seemed alright, She didn't want anyone to get hurt...

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(GOSH! So my notification box messes up and shows me old notifications, and I decide to refresh and LOOK AT ALL OF THIS! You couldn't have told me ? o.o)

Daichi backed away with a surprised face. "What in saint's name is happening?" He noticed the door had disappeared and sighed, then immediately he was tense again due to a cannonball almost hitting one of the girls. He walked cautiously over to her, even though he felt stiff because of his odd clothes, which was a brown suit. At least his hair was normal, unlike the other men in this era. "Are you okay?" He asked nervously, biting his bottom lip. He patted the girl's shoulder, meaning for it to be reassuring, though she seemed to be better than him in terms of panic.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia was panting like a rabid dog, " do I look ok? Next time you get hit with a cannonball, I am gonna be all like...kKay. " she muttered. more and more flaming cannonballs peppered the earth around them, go!! Her head screamed at her. She had seen a flagpole. Oh gosh. The Independence war. 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi rolled his eyes. "Hmph." He then started panicking again and running the opposite directions of the cannonballs. "What is this?" He asked himself, still confused on what all of this was. He noticed the flag pole and sighed. Great, just great. He continued running, avoiding people while doing so. If this really was when he thought it was, he might mess up the entire time line just by making contact with someone. He still had his chain scythe, but it was now wrapped around his waist like a belt, and hidden by his suit jacket.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra , saw the flag pole , and just mumbled " oh my g-g" she choked on that last word , because she was to shocked! she ran , and ran making sure , the other people , were safe.. She turned back , and saw fire take over! ...

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet stood close to the group..
She gelt like crying but hwld it back
Too many people were imjured bout the fire seemed even worse then everything else
(Sorry it sucks just came back lol)

~~~Dreamer
awww

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Brb, my iPad over heating

Maia ran for her life. Their cloths changed. She now had a bow in her hand, but a blue uniform on. A few people grabbed her and pushed her t the war center. To way rp but in. She gulped and took a step in. 

5000th post 8/3/13

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra saw her clothes change , and was starting to panic! But she went with the flow she thought , maybe the more we go , the faster we are free! She changed , into a blue uniform , that looked familiar , and people pushed her into the war zone! She had a war weapon , and didn't want to go in.. She tried going back , but the people pushed her back, She closed her eyes , and went in!...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos