Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh okay thanks!smile                                                                                                                            Alexandra's flaw would be : Not being able to fight , Like , if you tie her up or do something , she cant break out! she would be tied up , and her weapons would be taken away , so that would be a double trouble!! 

Her flaw: closed spaces , darkness, both together! And death...

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
So she's afraid of combat?

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Well , I meant by saying she can fight , but if they take away her weapon , and tie her up or something, how can she fight? you know? Like , she'll try to fight or escape , but if they chop of her hands or legs , how can she fight? ....I don't know if I am making sense...

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Parker Ridgeway
perso: I hate writing these ._. Kind to those he knows, good in battle, brave, funny, and the rest is for you to figure out.
looks: (I'll get one in a second I just busy right now)
weapon: Pistol
fatal flaw: He
fears: He is only truly scared of one thing ; Death
other: He is skilled in Parkour
keyword: I wanna sandwich

Woof

"I'm only a crack in this castle of glass..." - Linkin Park

"It does get better"
No matter what happens, there is always hope for a brighter tommorrow.

Chuck Norris Approves this signature

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
- monkeydokey- 
no! Sorry. If you tie anyone up they can't fight. Something special. If you can't make up a decent flaw yourself, I'll gladly help you

-Whitepaws-
i totally understand, hate typing up looks and perso -_-. Also, you didn't write a fatal flaw. Your fears aren't enough. He needs at least 3 fears. 

We can start once you guys make changes!!

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
BUMPERCARZ

5000th post 8/3/13

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

BUMPERCARZ

5000th post 8/3/13

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

"Jomeimei" wrote:

BUMPERCARZ

5000th post 8/3/13

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
...want to start?

5000th post 8/3/13

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Zoey101 v.s Big time rush

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

Wolf Blood

what is more funnier family guy or the sim...

latest videos