Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Starting!!

Maia screamed and looked around her. She tried to " wake up " and realized that she was in a small room, five others with her. She got up and dusted herself off. Who was she? Where was she? She looked on her white blouse. " Maia. " she whispered. The youngster sighed and got up. Where was she? She pondered on that one. Was she at home? Where was home? She buried her face in her hands and saw a door. Many doors. She laughed and tried each one. Everyone was locked. She just sighed and waited for he others to wake up

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra woke up hurriedly and fist her knuckles into her eyes , being awoken but in a small room? With  many doors , she also noticed other people , with her..She got up fast and was panicking , she never liked closed spaces , she can control it but it takes time...but right now , she doesn't know anything! All she knows that she is alive in a small room , with many doors...She waited for the others to awoke , so she can ask questions or something! Until she saw another girl , just waiting there...Alexandra quietly said "hello?" , while she waited for a response..

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia snapped from her little waiting trance and focused on a standing figure, " hi?" She squeaked, " I don't know where we are.,..all the doors are locked I tried them. " Maia glanced down at Alex's paper. It read Alexandra. 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Once Alexandra heard her response , she instantly replied " good to know , but -" she cut off once she saw , a paper that read , Maia , she continued "but- why?" She asked , looking around the small room , still seeing the other on the floor ...

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I be girl 3?

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Form:

Name: Violet 
perso: stern, nice, Funny, Concerned most of the time
Looks: 
Weapon: Kitana
Fatal flaw: Shes to clumsy it gets her in trouble
Fears: Being left alone
Other: n/a
Keyword: Charries

~~~Dreamer
awww

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi woke up and stretched. He didn't know what he had expected to see when he opened his eyes, but it certainly wasn't this. Where was this? He tried to remember, but then another came into thought. Exactly who am I? He stood slowly and noticed other people in the room; two of which were awake. "H-hello?" He called out, not sure if these were good or bad people.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I invited both of you so yes, you can both join

5000th post 8/3/13

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Name.  Mia
perso friendly, caring, cheers people up, 
looks: 
weapon: sword
fatal flaw people hating her
fears; heights,  
other: she can be scared sometimes 
keyword: ' I want a sandwich'  (can I join)

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry Singermms, girl 3 is taken

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Riddle

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos