Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra counted , and answered " we are six!" She replied...as she heard Maia say her name...Violet... Alexandra tried not to panicked , or scream..because of that tight space instead..she bit her lip , trying to ignore the feeling , like she used too...she knows how but now is not the time , she just continued to talk or try to communicate , with the others... 

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Putting Vixen in charge, gtg, remember, don't go too far without me. 3 pages max

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Accepted!! :3 jump in here

me: Meeting Violet, watching Daichi, met Alexandra

Warriorcatsrul: not in yes

Monkeydokey: met Maia, meeting Daichi

Daichi: getting up

(wooo~! xD thanks bro *bro fist*)

Arthur finally woke up, took him a while though. He heard a few others that were chatting, but didn't really mind about all the noise, unless it was really loud. Arthur stood up and walked over to the others. (not sure if they're all in the same room or not so, yeah.) "I'm awake now..." He said to himself, doubting anyone would reply to that.

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Putting Vixen in charge, gtg, remember, don't go too far without me. 3 pages max

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi looked around frantically. "Where are we? Who am I? Where are we?" He repeated softly, more to himself than anyone else. He looked up at the incredibly close roof and sighed. It's like they were being held somewhere. "But. . . for what?" He thought out loud, turning to the others. "And who are you? Why are you here? Why am I here?"

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia though she saw a door go wild...she turned quickly causing spazams up her neck. She winced but looked at the door. It had a mark n it."  Enter your name. " a voice boomed. A screen came from a side of the box room. She peered at it. It had letters on it. Nervously, she entered her name, " Maia. M-A-I-A " she muttered the pressed enter. " she waved the others over

5000th post 8/3/13

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra still biting her lip , trying to prevent herself from screaming...she replied in the softest voice she could and replied " we are in a small , tight room , and we have names on paper over there " she pointed to the paper , and added " we don't know why  we are here..." She said feeling her heart being pumped at a fast speed , and her eyes were sort of wondering , where she didn't want them to wander ..she couldn't handle this...but bit her lip more..and tried not to panick or scream in front of everyone...

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Maia though she saw a door go wild...she turned quickly causing spazams up her neck. She winced but looked at the door. It had a mark n it."  Enter your name. " a voice boomed. A screen came from a side of the box room. She peered at it. It had letters on it. Nervously, she entered her name, " Maia. M-A-I-A " she muttered the pressed enter. " she waved the others over

quoting :3

5000th post 8/3/13

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
As Alexandra stopped biting her lip , and saw Maia wave to them , she followed them , shivering , and still biting her lip...(sorry it's bad , I am really ,busy and sort of tired...)

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
At the corner of his eye, he had thought he saw a spider. He tried to ignore it, until Arthur saw that Maia was waving over to him and the others. He had walked over, almost becoming paranoid about the spiders Arthur thought he saw. Poisonous spiders, maybe? It kicked in his fear of death, so he walked faster to get over to Maia.

(Sorry I was gone, mom was talking to me.)

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Merry Christmas

depression

insurgent!!

latest videos