Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi had a chain scythe in his hand. He'd always admired the characters with chain scythes in the shows he watched. He heard the girl from earlier ask why would there be a weaponry if there was nothing to fight. Good question. He held his chain scythe firmly and backed away as the next door opened. "I'm still pretty confused on why we're here and everything. So you can count me out of touching anything really."

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
Arthur looked around, he didn't really talk much so he only did when he was spoken to or what not. "Why is there a weaponry? It's a good question but we all need to know that," He thought. "Second, if only we knew why we were here...." Arthur smashed a spider with his foot and felt good about it. But there were much more, much more.

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia got an idea. She loaded her bow and shot an arrow at the box which oned with a shudders creak. It didn't open that much. Maia never outlay loaded another arrow and fired but the box needed to be touched. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet glared at the box "no use...."
She backed away and sat in one of the corners of the room.
"What are we going to do?"

~~~Dreamer
awww

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia smiled. " Maybe there's a key in it for one of the doors or something!" She said running toward the box. She retrieved her two arrows and peered inside. Her smile drooped. Not a key. An envelope. She opened it

war Rages through amErica 
You Need to find her
now, america awAits

Maia looked a bit perplexed by the odd capitalization. She brought the paper over to the group and read the paper out loud. It was a simple message. To find her. But who was her? She scanned the letter again. Nothing. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Maia smiled. " Maybe there's a key in it for one of the doors or something!" She said running toward the box. She retrieved her two arrows and peered inside. Her smile drooped. Not a key. An envelope. She opened it

You Need to find her

now, america awAits

Maia looked a bit perplexed by the odd capitalization. She brought the paper over to the group and read the paper out loud. It was a simple message. To find her. But who was her? She scanned the letter again. Nothing. 

"Jomeimei" wrote:

You Need to find her

now, america awAits

"Jomeimei" wrote:

You Need to find her

now, america awAits

5000th post 8/3/13

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Sorry , my internet , broke down , but now it works!smile so , where are we ? )

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet bit her lip
"Is it a a riddle?"
She shook her head "nevermind.."
Violet sat down back in the corner and listened to everybody else

~~~Dreamer
awww

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
Arthur  thought for a moment and asked, "Are there any capitalized letters that are randomly in the sentence? Maybe that should help." He was irritated how it repeated America, why couldn't it be England? Well, Arthur shouldn't criticize it anymore than he did.

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia looked at it..." I...I don't know.." She read it again and leaned on a door which previously held the weapons. It opened and she stumbled into....America in 1894. Oh god. 

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Gimme An Inspiring Quote!

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

Describe the profile pic above you

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

Justin Bieber VS Katy Perry

Favouriting

latest videos