Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dame School

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
The dame school is a school that turns girls into  ladies. a group of girls are the troublemakers at the school. One night they sneak out past curfew and go to the forest.  They become the sisterhood of the trees. The sister hood of the trees is one of the many sisterhoods. Each sisterhood  contains seven girls that receive powers that are related to the sisterhood. The sisterhood of the trees is a nature sisterhood. Each girl can control plants and shape shift into an animal. The tree sisterhood has one mortal enemy, the fire sisterhood and the girls are aware that one of the fire is attending dame school.
Rules (sorry these are to make the rp fun)
No perfect people
no cussing
and no disrespectfulness

Must have to join:
Name:
Looks:
Pic if possible
About (optional)
Animal u can shape shift into:
Btw this is set in district twelve and everyone can be the headmistress!

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Dame School

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name Ren
Age 15
Looks Red hair green eyes skinny pale small
About: Outgoing and cheerful and clever
Animal: Fox

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Dame School

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join? Name: Isabella Record Age: 14 Looks: Waist long, jet black hair, electric blue eyes, tall, long legged, slim. About: Smart, sassy, kind, determined, big mouth. Animal: Wolf

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Dame School

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
yes of course

-David Bowie ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

why do we love chocolate

why do we love chocolate

Last one to say car wins

Why is swearing wrong?

Why is swearing wrong?

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved