Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

World War S2 ( Open ! Advanced Role Players! )

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Okay well , this is a role play , and if anyone wants to help they can ! smile )                                   Plot : You've been alive for as many years as you can imagine! The world after many years , changed a lot! You've been in many wars like , World War 18 and more! But these times have changed the world is different and everything else it too!  , And your a supernatural creature , with the High government , and nobody knows your one either not your parents , or your friends!  But once you get a call from the government , they want YOU to fight in the war called World War S2 it is meaning World War S for supernatural creatures , this is the war that counts! You and other people will be trailed to a secret , location were the Good Wink Tongueeople will go to the near end of Earth , while the Bad people will go to the other side of Earth , and When there done training , they will collide and fight!                                                                                                                                    Here is the form!                                                                                                                                   Name Annoyednbsp;                                                                                                                                                   Age Annoyednbsp;                                                                                                                                              Creature Annoyednbsp;                                                                                                                                        Bad/Good Annoyednbsp;                                                                                                                                     Gender Annoyednbsp;                                                                                                                                           Looks Annoyednbsp;                                                                                                                                             Personality Annoyednbsp;                                                                                                                                     Other Annoyednbsp;                                                                                                                                             (Anything else you can just add!smile Also , we need a equel amount of people )                                                                                                                                            Rules : I know nobody likes these but I have to                                                                                1. dnt tlk lik thz                                                                                                                                 2. use these (()) when out of character and use these " when character is talking"                       3, you can make up to 2 characters                                                                                                4. I allow romance but just don't go to far! I also allow cussing , but just don't go cuss all the time!                                                                                                                                                  5. Don't let anyone out of this role play! include everyone!                                                             6. if I ask for a sample post , don't be mad ...also if I don' t accept you , don't be mad either.         7. HAVE FUN!  also anything else , just ask I also need some help with this role play , if you want to help just ask but for your other : on your form wright FUN. if you want to help...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D