Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

( deep breath, well...

1. We are at the village Kat gree up in, we are severely hurt, all of us, and we just fought some blood-thirsty, man-eating giant centipedes, Ichiro passed out, Autumn is walking to the stream, Artemis is...being Artemis, Maia is nearly passed out, and she's weak....yeah. )

(XD  Artemis will be so happy with your comment.
Arty- Be quiet.)
Artemis smiled kindly at Katrina.  "Thank you."  He took off his blazer, his white shirt's sleeves blood stained.  "Now, if only I can find new clothes..."

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( It's true Artemis, shut up. If it makes you feel any better, Ichrio was only showing off -Maia XD lol )

Maia limped to the river, " Thanks Kat, " she murmured, plopping herself down by the clear water. One time, she and Parker were in the same state, in a very similar position, and place. She sat down, and placed her hand n the water, washing off al the goop and blood on it.  

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Arty: Be quiet.  All of you.
Me: -smacks Artemis with a book-
Arty:  What the?!
Me: XD)
Artemis rolled up his sleeves as his washed away the blood.  His hissed at the pain.  "Bloody heck..."

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( Maia: -sniggers-
Me: -disapproving look-
Maia and Me: -looks at each other.
Maia and Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :3
Me: lol, your signature used to be ' Don't come to close to me or I'll hit you wi my book. 
Maia: -doesn't pay attention to me- Artemis got hit with a book, HAHAHA! )

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
O。O
    \
OHHHH Artemis cussed. 

5000th post 8/3/13

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(I need to get my signature to say that again.  Artemis did not curse!  He just said something with emphasis...)

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID XD

5000th post 8/3/13

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID YES HE DID XD

5000th post 8/3/13

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(That was a lot of yes he dids.) Artemis sighed. He took off his tie & unbuttoned the first three buttons of his shirt. "Good grief."

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fire And Ice By Me!

MYTHICAL CREATURES XD

Do You Love Anyone?

Internet Band!

Internet Band!

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos