Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Artemis jumped into battle & attacked one of the hunters.  "Will they ever quit"?

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted By:

Thumb
Parker lay rather limp on the ground. He groaned and cracked his eyes open. His vision was fuzzy and he ached all over. He looked over a bit to see Autumn. He tried his hardest to talk but could only whine slightly.
He had tried and he felt as if he had failed. He hadn't kept anyone safe, but instead put them at a higher risk of danger.

Posted By:

Thumb

"Not while I'm here."  Katrina yelled, pausing in the air.  She pointed her tail, and lightning struck the spot.  "You need to run!  Just go."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:

Thumb

Artemis stood there & smiled.  "Well, you at least need some assistance Katrina".  Artemis jumped & bit another hunter.  The taste of the soul was bitter but Artemis kept his mouth shut.

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted By:

Thumb

Autumn looked back at Parker. She smiled slightly, causing her to be caught off-guard by another hunter. The hunter had grabbed her arm harshly and slung her a few feet away, leaving a opening right to Parker. Autumn stood back up and kicked the guy away, not letting him step a foot towards Parker. She heard Katrina and decided to keep fighting.

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Posted By:

Thumb

Artemis went up to Parker.  "Now, guarding Parker seems to be a job for an emotionless demon".  Artemis kicked another hunter in the face, rolling his eyes.

Posted By:

Thumb

Maia looked in up and victory but her nose scented something...blood. Her head snapped to the ground. And looked at the ground, she followed a stream of blood. She couldn't bring her eyes higher than the discarded knife, but she recognize the red fur. Parker! 

Eyes blazing with blue fire, she screamed and with all her anger, directed the last of her recharging energy limit toward the refuge. The front rows became human torches, falling back lighting the rest on fire, the hungry flames licking and claiming their bodies. Maia, now out of power, slowly let it recharge, it would take a day or two, but still, she was a bit tired. 

She paid no mind the knife cuts and bullets shots but clutched one severe one on her upper fore arm on her right arm. She panted running over to Parker, not minding the dead pale corpses of hunters that had died in battle that stood in her way. 

She gasped, blood leaking slightly from her mouth, she frowned and shakily said, " Don't you die on me mister. " she said in relief that he was still, miraculously alive, she smiled, " that was the bravest thing I ever saw. Who knew you could fight with an injury. " 

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:

Thumb

"Then get him somewhere safe.  I need to deal with this."  She yelled, transforming back to human. She grabbed a sword from its sheath, and began to swing its blade.  "They want me.  Leave!"

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:

Thumb
Parker closed his eyes once more, all of the movement making him dizzy. He let himself relax noticing that he had gotten very tense. He shivered as a cold breeze rushed over him.

Posted By:

Thumb

Maia snarled, " as much as I hate your guts, we go together Katrina, stop being so...sentimental. "

Gtg

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Count to 60 before a Jr. Mo... in Forum Games posted by CobaltBlue
The World I Live In [open]! in General Roleplays posted by Iheart2heart4eva
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Carters
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Iheart2heart4eva
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Carters
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Abbergrl
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash