Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis jumped into battle & attacked one of the hunters.  "Will they ever quit"?

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker lay rather limp on the ground. He groaned and cracked his eyes open. His vision was fuzzy and he ached all over. He looked over a bit to see Autumn. He tried his hardest to talk but could only whine slightly.
He had tried and he felt as if he had failed. He hadn't kept anyone safe, but instead put them at a higher risk of danger.

Woof

"I'm only a crack in this castle of glass..." - Linkin Park

"It does get better"
No matter what happens, there is always hope for a brighter tommorrow.

Chuck Norris Approves this signature

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Not while I'm here."  Katrina yelled, pausing in the air.  She pointed her tail, and lightning struck the spot.  "You need to run!  Just go."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis stood there & smiled.  "Well, you at least need some assistance Katrina".  Artemis jumped & bit another hunter.  The taste of the soul was bitter but Artemis kept his mouth shut.

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
Autumn looked back at Parker. She smiled slightly, causing her to be caught off-guard by another hunter. The hunter had grabbed her arm harshly and slung her a few feet away, leaving a opening right to Parker. Autumn stood back up and kicked the guy away, not letting him step a foot towards Parker. She heard Katrina and decided to keep fighting.

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis went up to Parker.  "Now, guarding Parker seems to be a job for an emotionless demon".  Artemis kicked another hunter in the face, rolling his eyes.

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia looked in up and victory but her nose scented something...blood. Her head snapped to the ground. And looked at the ground, she followed a stream of blood. She couldn't bring her eyes higher than the discarded knife, but she recognize the red fur. Parker! 

Eyes blazing with blue fire, she screamed and with all her anger, directed the last of her recharging energy limit toward the refuge. The front rows became human torches, falling back lighting the rest on fire, the hungry flames licking and claiming their bodies. Maia, now out of power, slowly let it recharge, it would take a day or two, but still, she was a bit tired. 

She paid no mind the knife cuts and bullets shots but clutched one severe one on her upper fore arm on her right arm. She panted running over to Parker, not minding the dead pale corpses of hunters that had died in battle that stood in her way. 

She gasped, blood leaking slightly from her mouth, she frowned and shakily said, " Don't you die on me mister. " she said in relief that he was still, miraculously alive, she smiled, " that was the bravest thing I ever saw. Who knew you could fight with an injury. " 

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Then get him somewhere safe.  I need to deal with this."  She yelled, transforming back to human. She grabbed a sword from its sheath, and began to swing its blade.  "They want me.  Leave!"

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker closed his eyes once more, all of the movement making him dizzy. He let himself relax noticing that he had gotten very tense. He shivered as a cold breeze rushed over him.

Woof

"I'm only a crack in this castle of glass..." - Linkin Park

"It does get better"
No matter what happens, there is always hope for a brighter tommorrow.

Chuck Norris Approves this signature

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia snarled, " as much as I hate your guts, we go together Katrina, stop being so...sentimental. "

Gtg

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Profile Pic Updates!

If you choke a smurf what colour will it t...

Profile Pic Updates!

Post a Number with your eyes closed

We the Kidz

the not impossible

latest videos