Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia woke up. She shook out her mussed, dark hair and rebraided it. She looked around. Parker was still in the cave, as was everyone else. She cleared her throat and dusted herself off, " I'm going to hunt. " she said simply and twirled her knives before jumping out of the cave. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina lay on the floor of the cave, the sun shining on her back from the entrance.  She turned and winced, the stab wounds finally reaching her nerves.  She yelled in pain as she turned and lay on her biggest wound, a long rip behind her shoulder.  She lay there, watching Maia leave.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker, now awake sat up and yawned.

Woof

"I'm only a crack in this castle of glass..." - Linkin Park

"It does get better"
No matter what happens, there is always hope for a brighter tommorrow.

Chuck Norris Approves this signature

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
Autumn covered her ears with her hands, trying to block out the noise of everyone else. She gave up and lifted herself up, looking around. Autumn stretched and sighed.

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have to go bye)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia stalked through the woods with a light step. Her knives were clutched in her fingers. She spotted a deer. She smiled and focused her knife on its eye and throat. She threw both at once, giving the deer no time to react to her uncanny presence. It fell twitching. Dead at her feet. She murmured a small prayer.

she carried her catch back to the cave and had a bit of trouble hoisting it up. She brought up a bit of wood at the bottom up too. She closed her eyes solemnly and pointed at it. She couldn't let out a smile as it flared up in flames. Who that she still had some power left? 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker looked at the deer, his stomache growling. He eyed it nervously, resisting eating it as it was. He stood up and stepped outside, keeping the deer out of sight.

Woof

"It does get better"

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina watched Parker leave the cave, and sat up.  She touched her fingers to her shoulder and winced.  It still hurt.  She got up, her body screaming from the wounds.  She limped out to the entrance of the cave, and stared at the deer.  "Yum."  She muttered, her eyes dull.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
Autumn looked at the two like they were crazy. "Ew." She said, giving the dead deer a sort of grossed out face. "That's sad." She sighed, still sitting down.

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker peeked his head inside with a slight grin. "It's not that bad, Autumn."

Woof

"It does get better"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos