Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Where are we?)

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(We're in a new cave waiting for a meal.)

Parker looked at the deer, unaware of his watering mouth.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Artemis was sitting, thinking of dragons.  He has a love for dragons.  Without knowing it, he took out his viola & played "Dragon Hunter".  

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
((Hey guys, I'm back. Big Grin))
Amanda's barely above audible footsteps moved in the dirt. Where are you guys? Amanda thought making her way to a cave.

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Autumn shrugged and sat down. She looked down at her hands, not having much to do.

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Are you playing dragon hunter? You know i am part dragon?" Katrina said, leaning at Artemis.  She winced as she hit her shoulder.  "Can you help my arm? It got hurt. My wing is hurt as well, i can not fly."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Artemis finished "Dragon Hunter".  "What do you think"?

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Parker lay down  just a few feet away from the deer. He had his paw-like hands resting by his muzzle.
He looked much like a hungry house dog  looking at his food being made.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Artemis looked at Katrina.  "My apologies.  It is just a nice song.  It does not resemble the actual dragon hunter, though.  To me, it represents the dragon".  Artemis then smiled.  "Hold still".  Artemis's eyes turned pitch black as he worked at healing Katrina's arm & wing.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

Amanda growled hearing Artemis. "Great," Amanda said sarcastically. She followed sound of talking and, rather quickly, found Katrina and Artemis.

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity