Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
He smiled. "Yes, now you get your rest...."

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Alright, but I want a turn in the shift." She mentioned, lieing down.

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"Sure."

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Artemis was staring outside the cave.  He was muttering something barely audible.  "This better work".

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Parker's ears twitched at the sound of Artemis' voice. He shrugged, thinking nothing of it.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Amanda's sensitive ears picked up the sound of Artemis' voice. "Yes?" Amanda asked groggily.

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Artemis smirked.  "This".  He got out a flare, activated it, & threw it outside, exploding everything.  His smirk showed more mischief than ever.

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Amanda moved from her side of the cave, sleepily muttering a few words, watching the water fly around. 'There." Amanda said throwing it into the fire.

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Katrina looked up, her eyes reflecting the sparks. "Will you just go to sleep? Some of us have second shift."  She said, curling up and folding her wings around her.  She narrowed her eyes, staring at Parker.  Sighing, she closed them, and fell asleep.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Parker jumped up in suprise, the explosion, knocking him back into a tree that was a few feet away from the destruction.
That's it, he disliked being the outside guard. He groaned, his vision fading as he slowly lost consiousness.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity