Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Im Cassie and Im a caster running and hiding like you guys" Cassie said calmly

We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Artemis nodded. "My name is Artemis Phantom. I am a demon that works for the Egyptian god Anubis. I suffer from the Curse of Anubis, follow his path, & I host him".

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Cassie nodded "Nice to meet you" she said

We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Amanda listened to the voices silently, allowing most of her senses to calm. 

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Artemis smiled & extended his hand for a handshake. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well. Welcome to the group...if Parker approves. He is the Alpha here...or so I guess".

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Cassie shook his handhand "Parker acually did" she said

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i appear beside Artemis* hi 

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yumi watched the group talking a hung around in the back. 

You're.not perfect. I'm not perfect. We're perfect for each other.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
AManda stepped forward with a corked brow. "I am, sorta." 

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Artemis smiled. "Welcome to the group". He frowned at the sight of Ichiro. "Not him again", Artemis thought to himself. He sighed & played on his viola.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity