Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Below the blue(Experienced Roleplayers Only!!!)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
The world of Delva is under siege! Care not for the above-worlders! The humans do not matter, they hold no threat! A darkness is brewing, waiting for the time to attack. Craekin! Prepare yourselves! Leokin! You must prepare! THE WAR IS INVEITABLE! PREPARE!

Under the service of two of the oceans many nations was the ancient prophetess, Vates. These nations are Craekin and Leokin, the two largest nations, both at peace with each other until the frantic cry of Vates echoed through the two kingdoms. Vates vanished after that, she hasn't been seen for 279 years, a complete mystery. The nations take those frantic screams as her final prophecy and they took the darkness to be the other nation. So for 278 years these nations have been at war, not always fighting but the enmity runs to deep to make peace or so is thought. Yet people are crossing borders, meeting enemies and none of it in malice. 
Can these nations really stay at war, when even the Royal Family is getting involved with the wrong side, in the wrong ways? 
Is everybody just a traitor?

Basically you are a member of one of the nations, to make it easier you are apart of the royal court. You can go outside of the court(and borders) but everybody lives in the court, you work there so you have to live there, it's just easier. If this survives long enough I might actually think of something for the darkness :P 

Craekin: The royal family are merfolk.  Queen, Twin Prince and Princess - The Craekin people traditionally have a female leader, making the Princess next in-line. The king died in the most recent battle. This nation is the smaller of the two,and the ones who initially started the 'war'. They have more weapons but fewer soldiers and the connection between the royal family and the population is kind and generous despite the nation being famously 'evil', fierce and brutal. They are the richer nation, but no amount of bribery could gain them any allies and the war still remains between only two nations.

Leokin: The royal family are Nymphs. King, Prince and Two Princesses. - The Leokin people are traditionally ruled by the eldest child of the royal family, making the Prince next in-line. The Queen died in the birth of the youngest child. This nation is the larger of the two, since they didn't start the war they were cast into the 'good guy' light though they hardly deserve it since they were preparing an attack on Craekin when they themselves were attacked. They have many more soldiers and could win on numbers if they weren't equally out-weaponed. Though they are the 'good guys' the royal family are actually very distant from their people, hardly ever leaving their court and never allowing anyone 'lower' in no matter what the reason. They have been stereotyped as peaceful, 'good' and kind. Though the largest nation no amount of threats could gain them allies in this war.

*We are not currently at war as in fighting, battle type war*
**The rest of the citizens are any underwater creature you can think of, they can be the same as the royal family. I also don't expect the King/Queen to be taken but I would like that**
***Your characters don't have to match what I said, you can do whatever you want with your charrie***
****With Royal Leokin, it says you hardy leave court. That's telling you to sneak out :P****

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Slots - Come up with any slot you want on your form and I'll decide yes or no. I've only got a few down so I'll keep adding. Also, to help if names are unusual Male Female

Craekin: 
Queen: (I'll play where necesary unless slot is filled*)
Prince: (Twin to below)*
Princess: Carduus/109/Mermaid/Bi/Gupi1999
>> Personal Servant: Aron/200/Nymph/Straight/EmzyLou
General Servants Anya/127/Nymph/Bi/vanillacupcake454|~|Alkieve/206/Merman/Bi/crazehgurl12

Leokin:
King: *
Prince: Takehiko/217/Nymph/Bi/Diamond453
>> Personal Servant: James/207/Elemental/Straight/Gupi1999
Princess: Maia/120/Nymph/Jomeimei
Princess: Iris/107/Nymp/Bi/EmzyLou
Warriors: Aurélie/234/Nymph/Never Prejudiced |~|Maeve/158/Nymph/Straight/crazehgurl12

Rules
• You must be experienced. I am the judge of how experienced you are, so even if your my friend I may not approve you. Don't hate me for it
• Ask to join. If you don't your not in, no matter how good a roleplayer you are. Friend or not
• If I haven't roleplayed with you before, give me an example post when you ask to join. Just copy one from another roleplay.
• If I say no, delete your example post. If I say yes, just use your example post as a form slot. 
• If you make two people, opposite kingdoms and gender.
• If we seem to be lacking in a kingdom or gender, please fill that slot.
• No more than 4 characters a person, not that people usually make that many....
• This is the most important rule and if you didn't read it I'll make you get off. They don't live in the ocean/water. Well they do, but they use the word 'Delva'. You live in Delva, move through Delva, breath Delva. Got it?
• I see you've read so far, thank you for respecting the rules.
• Then all the basic roleplay rules that you should know if you are experienced.

Form - Please remove (these) from your form, thank you.

Name: (Full name, You live underwater so can be 'strange' )
Age: (Okay, so 100-250 is 'teen'. Cos I said so, so there Big Grin )
Species: (If royal, what I said for royal)
Nation: (There are two. You are one or the other)
Slot: 
Orientation: 
Bio: (Two sentence min)
Personality: (Optional)
Weapon: (Optional, you're underwater so think carefully)
Pet: (Optional, must be underwater creature)
Other:
Looks: (I'd prefer a picture but if not a detailed description. Or both, both is good too)

Species List - I'll keep adding, there are heaps more! I just did the one's I used so far.

Merfolk- A creature with the upper body of a human and the tail of a fish. The girls will be clothed top-wise and the guys could be... But seems odd
Water Nymph- Also referred to as Oceanids. They are strictly female but I am allowing male for the sake of this. They are basically human, but have more petite and 'pixie-like' features. They have tinted skin, take any colour water may be and tint a normal skin tone with it. 
Water Elemental- A magical human. They have the ability to manipulate the element of water, for the sake of this they breathe under water and obviously live there.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
My forms!!!!

Name: Carduus Craekin
Species: Mermaid
Nation: Craekin
Slot: Princess.
Orientation: Bi
Bio: She has been raised to rule the kingdom. She has never done anything else since she was old enough to swim on her on. She is very close to her twin and pet but no one else. Unlike her mother and basically all her ancestors, she isn't close with the 'common-folk' she hates leaving the court but she can act very well and the people genuinely believe she has the same kindness towards them as her family. The people of the court know different. 
Personality: Nope.
Weapon: A silver dagger with a thistle engraved on the blade and her name on the handle.
Pet: Siy, A yellow-green Dragon(Sea-dragon)
Other: The silver dagger(engravings and all) was found in a sunken ship by her parents and when she was born they gave her the name engraved.
Looks: A little shorter then average length/heigh her torso is short and she has a long fin.  Her golden blonde hair reaches her waist and very straight considering she's underwater. She has slightly tan skin and deep purple eyes, if you look close at her pupils she has a feint purple outline thistle shape(why her parents named her). Her fin is a light purple with the linky gossamer bit in a darker shade.

Name: James Stimson
Species: Elemental
Nation: Leokin
Slot: Prince's Personal Servant
Orientation: Straight
Bio: He was born and raised in the court, his parents worked in the kitchen and he did until his 100th birthday when he began working for the prince. He lives in a room beside the princes, it's more of a closet then a room though. He has never left the court.
Personality: Shy, super seriously shy. He only talks when has to or when he is comfortable with the person. Which is not often. 
Weapon: He has been trained in weapon use but has none.
Pet: A fugu fish, Precious.
Other: Nopes.
Looks: (no weapons) He is over average height but not freakishly tall, just. He has olive toned skin and is reasonably muscular. He has shaggy light brown hair with a few natural blond streaks and warm chocolate eyes, though he hides those behind his hair. He is always smiling, though you can't see the smile because he normally looks at his feet. 

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Form spot?

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
You didn't read the rules.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
OK, i know it says ask to join, that's why there is a question mark. 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
...okay. Your experienced in my opinion so yeah make your form. 

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia
Species: Nymph
Nation: Leokin
slot: Middle Princess
orientation: sorry, what is this?
Bio: as the middle child, Maia hated being ruled over her arrogant brother, well, arrogant in her view. She didn't like being pestered by her little sister either. Due to her light and bubbly personality, she hated being ruled, she wanted to be free and wild. She delt with the war but now she just hates it. 
Persp: I'll type it up later, or not ever. You can probobly figure out her personality from the first post I make. 
Weapon: double knives and a trident
pet: Great white shark 
other: ###
looks: tell me if this shows up
###################.#########-####-####-#####-##-#-#####-#####-####-#####-black-hair-##########

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Jomeimei: Orientation, Gay/Bi/Straight. Your looks failed... And Approved!! Invite people you'd consider experienced, or think I'd consider. 

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
[May I join?]

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

latest videos