Slots - Come up with any slot you want on your form and I'll decide yes or no. I've only got a few down so I'll keep adding. Also, to help if names are unusual Male Female
Queen: (I'll play where necesary unless slot is filled*)
Prince: (Twin to below)*
>> Personal Servant: Aron/200/Nymph/Straight/EmzyLou
General Servants Anya/127/Nymph/Bi/vanillacupcake454|~|Alkieve/206/Merman/Bi/crazehgurl12
>> Personal Servant: James/207/Elemental/Straight/Gupi1999
Warriors: Aurélie/234/Nymph/Never Prejudiced |~|Maeve/158/Nymph/Straight/crazehgurl12
• You must be experienced. I am the judge of how experienced you are, so even if your my friend I may not approve you. Don't hate me for it
• Ask to join. If you don't your not in, no matter how good a roleplayer you are. Friend or not
• If I haven't roleplayed with you before, give me an example post when you ask to join. Just copy one from another roleplay.
• If I say no, delete your example post. If I say yes, just use your example post as a form slot.
• If you make two people, opposite kingdoms and gender.
• If we seem to be lacking in a kingdom or gender, please fill that slot.
• No more than 4 characters a person, not that people usually make that many....
• This is the most important rule and if you didn't read it I'll make you get off. They don't live in the ocean/water. Well they do, but they use the word 'Delva'. You live in Delva, move through Delva, breath Delva. Got it?
• I see you've read so far, thank you for respecting the rules.
• Then all the basic roleplay rules that you should know if you are experienced.
Form - Please remove (these) from your form, thank you.
Name: (Full name, You live underwater so can be 'strange' )
Age: (Okay, so 100-250 is 'teen'. Cos I said so, so there
Species: (If royal, what I said for royal)
Nation: (There are two. You are one or the other)
Bio: (Two sentence min)
Weapon: (Optional, you're underwater so think carefully)
Pet: (Optional, must be underwater creature)
Looks: (I'd prefer a picture but if not a detailed description. Or both, both is good too)
Species List - I'll keep adding, there are heaps more! I just did the one's I used so far.
Merfolk- A creature with the upper body of a human and the tail of a fish. The girls will be clothed top-wise and the guys could be... But seems odd
Water Nymph- Also referred to as Oceanids. They are strictly female but I am allowing male for the sake of this. They are basically human, but have more petite and 'pixie-like' features. They have tinted skin, take any colour water may be and tint a normal skin tone with it.
Water Elemental- A magical human. They have the ability to manipulate the element of water, for the sake of this they breathe under water and obviously live there.
Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?
I hate people.