Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Real FairyTales (Open for Experienced Role Players.)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
You know those silly old Fairy Tales? Like Little Red Riding hood,  Rapunzel or Snow white? They are actually true. But the human eye can't see them. Almost invisible to them because they simply just can't see the mythical world. Only few humans can see it. As I mentioned before Little Red Riding hood, well there is evil brewing for little red it would be the wolf who is out to get her right? Yes but no. All the evil ones are joining forces to eliminate happily ever after, so the good guys are joining to stop them. Even princesses. You are one of those fairy tale characters.

Must Read Rules.
Must Put a real​ human picture for "Looks:" 
Dnt tlk l!ke dis. Pe@se.
Make a boy and a girl 
I allow romance, 
You can make a bad guy if you want,
Put "" those when your character is talking. 
Put () when you are out of character. 
We are doing this in third person.
Put "I love Unicorns" in other slot if you read the rules.

Forum:

Name:
Personality:
Fictional/ Fairy Tale Character:
Enemy:
Other:

Slots.
Jack frost (Taken)
Arura (Taken) 
Jack from Jack and the Beanstalk 
Little Red Riding hood(Taken)
Rupunzel
Snow white
Sleeping beauty (Taken)
Princess from Princess and the frog. (Taken)
Thumbelina (Taken)
Fairy 1
Fairy 2
Fairy 3
Ella enchanted
Prince 1 (Taken Jose)
Prince2(Taken)
Prince 3 (Taken)
Prince 4 (Taken)
Prince (How ever many princes they're is.) 
(Any other things you guys come up with I will add to the list. We're wolves and ,mythical creatures like that are allowed.)

Uhm so join and stuff. 

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aruara
Looks: Long blonde hair, skinny
Personality: Strange but in a sweet way, caring, Secretly...  is a pro at the Bow and Arrow.
Fictional/ Fairy Tale Character: Sleeping Beauty.
Enemy: The Evil Queen who tries to kill her.
Other: You might as well call her Rebel that IS what her parents were gonna name her.

( BY THE WAY '' I love Unicorns " ) ( sorry I edited it for my boy.... oops forgive me so! I CAN'T FIGURE OUT A PICTURE!!!! SORRY )

Name: Terance Longhorn
Looks: Fluffy brown hair, cute puppy dog eyes, he acts like he is older.
Personality: Brave, strong, Caring, desperate for a gf, and loves to just fly into the air and metatate.
Fictional/ Fairy Tale Character: ( the movie: Tinkerbell ) Fairy dust fairy.
Enemy: Any fairies that are bullies.
Other: Searching for.... Her

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Sample post? Anybody else?

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I be Jack Frost and Peter Pan? I know I'm supposed to make a guy and a girl, but usually there's about 2 guys in a roleplay with like 14 girls and I prefer playing guys anyway. Also, cant make my forms till my laptops fixed)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Is It Still Open ? )                                                                                                                                                                    Name : Alexandra ( Princess from Princess and the frog )                                                                                                                                                                  Age : 16                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Looks : My profile picture , or if you prefer , the real one?                                                                                                                                                                           Personality : Alexandra is the sweet , kind , fun , loving , caring , kind of person , she has a sweet personality , and a loving heart..                                                                                                                                                                    Fictional/ Fairy Tale Character : Princess from Princess and the frog                                                                                                                                                    Enemy : ( who ? )                                                                                                                                                                  Other :   I Love Unicorns                                                                                                                                                             (the boy form )  .....................................................................................................................................                   Name : Jose( Prince 1  )                                                                                                                                                                Age : 17                                                                                                                                                       Looks : ( image: is the one from geek charming ? )                                                                                                                                                                 Personality : He is the sweet , kind , nice, not greedy , and fun kind of person , he has the sweet kind of personality especially coming from a prince...                                                                                                                                                                         Fictional/Fairy Tale Character : Prince 1 from Aladin?                                                                                                                                                                     Enemy : ( who ? )                                                                                                                                                                                             Other : I love Unicorns

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

(May I be Jack Frost and Peter Pan? I know I'm supposed to make a guy and a girl, but usually there's about 2 guys in a roleplay with like 14 girls and I prefer playing guys anyway. Also, cant make my forms till my laptops fixed)

OF COURSE! But please make the forums!

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"mokeydokey" wrote:

( Is It Still Open ? )                                                                                                                                                                    Name : Alexandra ( Princess from Princess and the frog )                                                                                                                                                                  Age : 16                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Looks : My profile picture , or if you prefer , the real one?                                                                                                                                                                           Personality : Alexandra is the sweet , kind , fun , loving , caring , kind of person , she has a sweet personality , and a loving heart..                                                                                                                                                                    Fictional/ Fairy Tale Character : Princess from Princess and the frog                                                                                                                                                    Enemy : ( who ? )                                                                                                                                                                  Other :   I Love Unicorns                                                                                                                                                             (the boy form )  .....................................................................................................................................                   Name : Jose( Prince 1  )                                                                                                                                                                Age : 17                                                                                                                                                       Looks : ( image: is the one from geek charming ? )                                                                                                                                                                 Personality : He is the sweet , kind , nice, not greedy , and fun kind of person , he has the sweet kind of personality especially coming from a prince...                                                                                                                                                                         Fictional/Fairy Tale Character : Prince 1 from Aladin?                                                                                                                                                                     Enemy : ( who ? )                                                                                                                                                                                             Other : I love Unicorns

Accepted (:

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"mozly jennifer" wrote:

Name: Aruara

Looks: Long blonde hair, skinny

Personality: Strange but in a sweet way, caring, Secretly...  is a pro at the Bow and Arrow.

Fictional/ Fairy Tale Character: Sleeping Beauty.

Enemy: The Evil Queen who tries to kill her.

Other: You might as well call her Rebel that IS what her parents were gonna name her.

( BY THE WAY '' I love Unicorns " ) ( sorry I edited it for my boy.... oops forgive me so! I CAN'T FIGURE OUT A PICTURE!!!! SORRY )

Name: Anthony Youtube

Looks: Fluffy brown hair, cute puppy dog eyes, he acts like he is older.

Personality: Brave, strong, Caring, desperate for a gf, and loves to just fly into the air and metatate.

Fictional/ Fairy Tale Character: Fairy 1

Enemy: Anyone on YOUTUBE that makes something inaproppriate.

Other: Searching for.... Her

Your guy had to be form like a story book. Okay? So it needs fixing.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Snow white. 
Looks: I'll have to post them when I get a picture.
Personality: Brave, caring, nice.
Fictional/ Fairy Tale Character: Snow white.
Enemy: The witch.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kissme21" wrote:

Name: Snow white. 
Looks: I'll have to post them when I get a picture.
Personality: Brave, caring, nice.
Fictional/ Fairy Tale Character: Snow white.
Enemy: The witch.

Accepted.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Ferguson

Words that start with C.

WHOM DO U LOVE D MOST?

If you had kids what would you name them?

latest videos