Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Romeo and Juliet, with a twist [open, atj]

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"I didn't hurt her", he pointed out, revealing a bite near his shoulder; it wasn't the type that would turn him. "I was checking things out. The alliance between the Montagues and Capulets isn't exactly an easy one", he added. "When I got close enough, I realised you two smell different somehow. Not as sickly sweet as the others", he said, spitting the last word as if it was poison.
"You still smell like wet dog", Michelle stated.
"Better than your scent", Ethan grinned.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I raise an eyebrow at his comment about the alliance and glare at the remark abount scents. "He smells..... kind of..." like the guy from earlier "any brothers??" I ask suddenly, friendly again and looking at the bite. I hated the thought of ####### people or biting them like Michelle had this guy 

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"A few, perhaps", Ethan agreed reluctantly, his tone becoming lower as he spoke. He returned his gaze to Michelle again, looking her up and down.
"You didn't exactly explain why you attacked", she pointed out.
"You didn't explain why you bit me, either".
"Self-defense".
"Really?"
"Yes".

They stared at each other for a minute; Michelle had her hands resting on her hips, one eyebrow arched. "The names of your brothers?"
"The first - Gilbert".
"And the other one?"
"Romeo".

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Gilbert I'd met, and I faintly remember him talking about his brother, and it wasnt ethan id smelt "Gilbert. Soft spot for children" I say "romeo...smells of honey, lavender and the ocean" my three favourite scents.. I hadnt meant to say that out loud, but only Michelle would know what I meant

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Ethan arched an eyebrow as he turned his head towards Michelle again. "Really? My brother smells like the ocean, lavender and honey, while I smell like wet dog?" There was doubt in his tone.
Michelle didn't respond. His scent was more of parchment and peppermint, but she didn't want him to know that; more than anything, she didn't want him to know they were some of her favourite scents. Her eyes flickered to Juliet. "You know this Romeo?"

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I direct my first answer to ethan "no...sort of mint and paper." I knew Michelle smelt it too, her favourite smells. I wouldnt tell him that though "I didnt meet him, just saw him on this road while I wandered" I say. Then back to ethan "if we smell worse than wet dog, what do we smell of?"

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan sniffed the air slightly; he shrugged before responding. "Well, maybe not worse than wet dog", he murmured under his breath. "Your scent is more complicated. You smell like a mixture of lilies, roses, vanilla, coconut and ... new ... like when you have new sheets, or new shampoo, or a freshly mowed lawn". He actually seemed to be enjoying the scent now that he was assured he didn't smell like a drenched dog.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Holly could you find a Romeo? GodessInterruoted doesnt exist anymore)

I nod, reassured. That wasnt bad. So where was this boy with the exotic smell, the one jammed in my mind all night? I didnt dare probe. I would find him eventually.  But something was worrying me

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hmm ... I may be able to do that [Evil Grin] Lol).

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar

"kukookristy" wrote:

(Holly you said you could fix the romeo issue??)

I nod, reassured. That wasnt bad. So where was this boy with the exotic smell, the one jammed in my mind all night? I didnt dare probe. I would find him eventually.  But something was worrying me

Okay? Okay.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite song?

How do you know

Favorite song?

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

latest videos