Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Romeo and Juliet, with a twist [open, atj]

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I jump up and pluck the pale blue rose from the wind, landing lightly on my feet. This town was full of supernaturals so it didnt matter who'd seen my little trick. For instance, all my family were vampires, young and old. And the Montagues were werewolves. I didnt see why my family had such a problem with them, they were just normal people. As I think this I take a deep breath, the scent of one of the previously mentioned family reaching me nose. Not an individual that I recognized however so I duck my head and walk on, hoping the hadnt realised or recognized me.

One, Two, Three, Four, I declare a time war
Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE! "!
Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, The Doctor died and silence fell
Twelve, Eleven, Ten, Nine, There he goes, back in time
Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Saving everybodys lives
Four, Three, Two, One, Grab her hand and whisper "run"

Posted By:
GoddessInterrupted Lock
GoddessInterrupted
StarStarStar
Romeo lifted his nose slightly into the air as a gust of wind had the faint scent of the princess Juliet Capulet. His eyes narrowed slightly and they began to glow a vibrant neon green; a complete difference from his luminous and dark emerald green eyes.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I frown and lift my head up. Just down the next street was a Montague boy close to my age. Definitely not a scent I recognized. My parents may of forbidden my interaction with them but if they dont know how can they stop me. I start up twiddling with the pale rose as I reach the new road and turn down it. I tended to stick to the wide main roads. This one was a wide country road. I look down at my dress and sigh. My parents would be furious with the mud on the bottom of it. Then again when werent they furious with me for one reason or another

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Gilbert sighed as he walked the streets looking for Romeo since he had strayed from the house not long ago which upset his parents but also left Gilbert alone with them, He kept a straight face as he looked around seeing humans walking or playing around. Gilbert wondered where he could be because the Capulets would try to attack a lone Montague especially Romeo..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
Juliet- a gust of wind blows and I smell another Montague. So many around here....well probably because I was closer to the Montagues area than my family's. I turn towards the area of the newcomer and cross my arms I glance back at the first figure and walk away. He was intriguing definitely one to check out later. I begin following this new scent, slightly bitter and harsh iny nose. I turn the corner and see the new figure down the end of the road

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Gilbert`s were a dark blue and he seemed very old fashioned "...." He sighed walking down the road his hands in his pockets as he looked around seeing it was going to rain but he stopped frosen for a moment as he smelled a Capulet near by, and then started walking again wanting to find Romeo more now.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I grown at him, walking towards him "I never knew how idiotic Montagues are." I say. No I wasn't looking for a fight. But stereotypes spread. Not all Capulets want war I should know "are you looking for something?" I ask, my voice soft and charming, showing I wasn't s threat

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Gilbert looked toward the girl and listened carefully "I`m looking for a family member of mine, seems he ran off without saying anything" He said coldly and dark as he always did but his voice always held a calmness to it even if he was angered. Gilbert although did not take his eyes off her since who knew what could happen?

Grief"

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I look thoughtful... That was probably the boy I'd seen before "why so wary Montague? Surely your not scared of little Capulet girls now are you?" I tease as I yet again take a few steps closer. I smirked, having fun watching the Montague "maybe an introduction would remove the cold tone from your voice. I'm Juliet and you are....?" I question. I didn't care who people were, I didn't like being judged before officially meeting them

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Gilbert looked at her "I`m Gilbert, pleasure to meet you.." He said a bit nicer but not much since it would take him a while to be nice to someone "Do you know where he went?" He asked calmly as he looked at Juliet then heard children playing across in the road..

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What exactly is real music to you?

HELP!!!!!!!

Why do people base tweens little kids?

Why do people base tweens little kids?

confused crush?

How can I be more attractive to boys my age?

latest videos