Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Romeo and Juliet, with a twist [open, atj]

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( I am back , where are we ? )

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma runs towards everyone and frantically l looks around." Good.They haven't made it here yet.There's still time." She turns to Juliet."We have to go.Mother and father have come looking for us. If they see us with Romeo and Gilbert they'd kill us!"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Juliet!" Michelle called out in a delicate and music tone, her gaze flickering back and forth in search of her close friend. "Juliet!" she repeated as she moved further away from her home, and towards the group in the distance; she recognised one of them as Juliet.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Gilbert sighed noticing so many of the Capulets family members and walked off into the allies because he hated crowds and more or less everyone besides his family sometimes even his family he disliked, well their disieions.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? Epic

Name: Sophia Capulet
Age; 21
Personality: Sweet, kind caring, flirt, random,moody,can be a *itch when  mad. She is very headstrong. She likes to be in control and if you tell her she can't do  something she will automattically do it.
Looks; Tall, mixed,hour glass shaped (curvy), green eyes (hint of red at times), long curly dark brown hair with red natural red highlights 
Other: Um..not sure at the moment.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma sighs as she watches Gilbert leave. She hated how much she loved him. It had become such a thing with the Capulets. Loving the Montagues. She chases after Gilbert and slows down when she catches up.

"Hey.What's wrong?" She looked into his eyes and tried her best to keep eye contact.She knew how much Gilbert despised her.He saw her kill a human for it's blood once. She had only killed the ones that won't be missed.Air heads,the hobos,the criminals.But she had never gotten over every death she had caused."Look,I know you despise my family,but you don't have to ignore me."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? 

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"rue99100" wrote:

May I join? 

You'll have to ask kukookristy. 

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Gilbert looked at her "...I`m not ignoring you but why do you follow me?" He asked calmly as he wondered about weather or not to head back to the Montague house or to walk about until dark to calm himself a bit because he always kept his guard up even around his own pack and family..

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Chat Or Fourms

Tom & Jerry Vs Micky Mouse

Chat Or Fourms

latest videos