Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Romeo and Juliet, with a twist [open, atj]

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I had seen moments before and shrug, lying in case it was one of the boys from earlier "leave it michelle, let's just go. Ok?" I say softly, but loud enough to be heard. I still had one pale blue rose in my ########

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Michelle watched Juliet suspiciously for a good minute, but finally turned back towards the house with her. She felt something ... deep in her gut ... the sense that Juliet was hiding something from her. Intuition. "Okay", she murmured under her breath, pushing open the doors of the house.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I walk in the house,  slipping off my soft shoes and walking down the long corridor. I place the rose in a vase, matching more I've collected while I've been out. I tried not to say much, worrying Michelle will know I was lying.

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Michelle entered the room alongside Juliet.
The table was set with wine glasses of ... blood.
It was a typical meal for the Capulets, the vampires.
Their mother was staring expectantly at them, hands on hips.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I sit at the table and look at my mother with a defiant stare. She wasnt happy and it was my fault for staying out. I was used to it "evening mother" I say calmly

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Michelle froze. There was a punishment coming for Juliet, and everyone knew it. She cut in as quickly as she possibly could. "My apologies for the delay, mother. The fault was my own ... I often find myself sidetracked by the outside world. Day-dreaming, as you call it. Juliet was merely waiting for me". There. The blame was on her, which to her, was better than being on Juliet.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I shake my head. "Michelle, no need. I dont care for the punishment.  I was the one outside. You merely came to find me" I really did not like my mother so I stood up with an icy glare. I knock over the glasses and sweep outside and to my room

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
As night approached, and their parents were in a deep slumber, Michelle came and gently knocked on Juliet's bedroom door. She planned to explore outside, and felt Juliet would prefer to join her than to be locked up in her room.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I leap off my bed and open the door to Michelle. I was in a pair of shorts,  trainers and a loose top, something my parents wouldn't approve of, they think girls should wear skirts and dresses and guys should wear trousers and shorts. I didnt care what they thought "are we going exploring?" I whisper as to not wake anyone

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Of course ... and feel free to lead the way. I'm certain whatever path you set foot on must lead somewhere greater than the tracks mother and father have left for us". Michelle glanced down at her own clothes. In the presence of her mother, she usually wore the same plain white dress, but at times like this when she claimed the chance, she wore what she had on now. A pair of navy skinny jeans and a casual black, spaghetti-strap tank top, with her beloved canvas sneakers, decorated and embellished with Sharpie and  things she had found from the outside world. The same thing was pasted into her mind: What was Juliet hiding from her? Where had she been before Michelle found her and why was she so urgent to return inside? Michelle intended to find out.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

Last one to say beautiful wins !!!! And sa...

Do You Like School?

Welcome back brunostar

Last one to say cupcake wins!

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

latest videos