Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Silver Bullets

Posted By:
blackheartgirl
blackheartgirl
StarStar

A hundred years ago a hunter was walking in the woods when it saw a wolf change into a human. the hunter shot the wolf but it didn't die. the wolf tried to attack the hunter but the hunter escaped. years later another hunter saw a wolf change into a young girl and he had silver bullets. he loaded his gun and shot the girl. After that day the hunter who killed the wolf told every hunter who would beleive him how to kill the mystical wolfs.

So in this r.p you are either a hunter or a were wolf. you can fight fall in love or be peaceful. either is fine just no that each comes with a cost. if you fight you may lose your life. if you fall in love you may be killed by either group and if you are peaceful you can be killed at any time.

Form for werewolf:
Name:
Personality:
Human form Looks:
WOlf form looks:
Bio:
Weapon:
Fighter, Love, Peace:
Other

Hunter form:
Name:
Persoanlity:
Weapon:
WOlf's killed:
Bio:
Fighter, Love, Peace:
other:

here are how many people i'm taking

FIGHTER:

Love:

Peace:

First R.p plz be nice

I don't want to love. i don't want to be hurt. i don't want to care. i don't want you to see the real me.i don't want you to say you need me. but wat i want you to do is say that YOU LOVE ME

Silver Bullets

Posted By:
blackheartgirl
blackheartgirl
StarStar
 Name: June Agus
Looks: SHort silver hair with hazel eyes, pale skin, wears a red shirt with black skinny jeans and black boots, wears scarlet finger, less, glvoes
Persoanlity: KInd, cruel, gentle, deadly, mean, short tempered
Weapon: silver claws that hook onto her gloves
WOlf's killed: 37
Bio: SHe is the 8th generation of her hunter family. She grew up with 6 brothers and 3 sisters
Fighter, Love, Peace: Fighter wants to be love but scared to
other: she dosen't trust people easilly

I don't want to love. i don't want to be hurt. i don't want to care. i don't want you to see the real me.i don't want you to say you need me. but wat i want you to do is say that YOU LOVE ME

Silver Bullets

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexander in his human state Ares as a wolf
Personality: strong, kindhearted, nice to those who are nice to him. Ares is very cautious at first. He comes off as vicious before you really get to know his good side.
Human form Looks: Kain human form
WOlf form looks: Kain wolf form
Bio: Alexander was a normal kid at 12. He took a walk in the woods one night and got bitten by a strange wolf. He had seen the wolf change into a human after, and a few days later, he changed into a wolf, not being able to control himself at first. He murdered his family and escaped to the woods. He then learned to control his wolf side. Now he lives in the woods and lives with a pack that named him Ares, but he still calls himself Alexander when he is human.
Weapon: knives and his claws and teth as a wolf
Fighter, Love, Peace: fighter, but wants to be love.
Other: none

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

The Banning Game

The Amazing SpiderMan 2

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game