Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

It's Life or Death {Always open.}

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar

Even the wind trembles, as if a dangerous villain would arise to snatch it's place in the circle of elements. Now, there are no people, depending on what should be called 'people'. Now, there are only savages, ones who care of nothing but their survival, you can't afford to care about anything else now. A new industrial age, thriving with a promising future, was soon crushed into bittersweet pieces by what is known as The End, nobody had believed the prophet's words, and now in the debris of this planet, there are people, hungry for nothing more for a safe place. It's Life or Death now.. Form: {Accepting romance, and things of the like. Anything goes in my Rps, as long as KW is cool with it. No Mary Sues, no perfect characters, AT ALL. There must be something up with them, got it?#
You may be a guard, city watch, priest, citizen, rogue or doctor.

Guards: Much like city watch, only higher ranked. Fierce servants of the Monarch, living on hatred, since most were drafted into the service, putting their families in danger if they dare try to run.

Priest: Cold-hearted, fierce warriors of God, they know very well how to fight, and tend to be closed-minded, although some are secretly more peace-loving. They are all men, so if you want a female priest, you'll have to make them go undercover as a man.

Citizen, rogue: Obvious for a citizen. Only citizens live on Quarantine Island, and are typically plague- infected. Rogues live on the mainland, distrusting rebels who care only about their own life.

Doctor: Doctors are not permitted on Quarantine Island, however, they're practically shadows, darting around the island trying to help the sick, praying that one day their efforts will pay off and the sick will be allowed to heal and go home to their desperate families, trying to survive through the mutated animals, thieves and rogues.

Just because you are a certain status, doesn't mean any specific form changes, you can life on either the mainland or the island, just stick to the major guidelines.

Name: {First and last}

Looks: {Any picture is okay, even a description would work.}

Weapons:

Enhancements: {This is sort of like powers, but not quite, I'm referring to things that can be explained by science. No shapeshifters, vamps, werewolves, saiyans, or such.}

Bio: {Optional}

Other: {Optional}

To make sure you read this, post 'Sasafrass.'

{This is a steampunk setting, post-apocalyptic and such. This will always be open by the way.}

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(May i join?)

Name: Leo Cathenial

Looks:

Weapons: Bow and arrow, and a dagger(knife)

Enhancements: He has the power to control the nervous system (Such as, if he changes one nerve passageway to one leg, the other one would act instead of the normal one, causing the victim to probably stumble because it would be unexpected. This also allows him to cause people to twitch, spasm, and any other thing that has to do with the nervous system.

Bio: When Leo was a young boy, he set the whole house on fire, killing his whole family inside. He survived, but with severe burn marks along his arms. The burn marks look like tatoos almost, but Leo gets filled with an overpowering guilt every time he looks at them. He got put into many orphanages, but he always ran away. He has ADHD, so it is very hard for him to keep still, or stay in one place for very long. He always tried to keep his hands busy, or keep his mind and body occupied.

Other: N/A

Sasafrass.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
May i join?
Name: Violet  Bap
Looks: 
Weapons: x-bow, and a dagger
Enchancements: She could talk to animals (if thats fine with you?)
Bio: She was just a regular person that lived life until the end..
Other: She found a fox and saved it from being crushed by a boulder so now the fox followes her
'sasafrass'

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
{Okay, CrazehGirl, you're good to go, one question for Vixen. Can she talk to animals through any incident that happened? Was she raised by or around animals? It has to be explainable. If you have an explainable cause, then you're good, then I can make my form and we can start. It would be really great if you could invite some peeps too~}

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
(Um lets say her mom died and the animals raised her from the age of 10 to 16, is that fine?)

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar

"Twisted_Vixen" wrote:

(Um lets say her mom died and the animals raised her from the age of 10 to 16, is that fine?)
{That's perfect. Now, I'll start on my form and we can start if you'd like to.}

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar

(Yes lets start)

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Analisa Majoria.

Looks: ((Her looks will change once the picture I have for her approves.)) 

Weapons: Shot-guns a knife.

Enhancements: She has a sixth sense. ((If that's allowed.))

'Sasafrass.'

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(I am ready to start if you are :3)

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar

{Sorry guys, you're welcome to start without me, but alas, I must go.}

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should you be able to bring your own compu...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos