Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Running into Memories (2-4 Roleplayers)

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Hello, roleplayers ^-^   ROLEPLAY FULL! RARELY WILL MAKE ANY MORE ACCEPTIONS!
Sometimes.... you feel... lost, right? You feel strange, uncomfortable in the place you stand in, correct? You feel, unwanted, you want to feel wanted, but when you try, you feel hopeless? Sometimes life is like that, even for Immortals.
Welcome to an Immortal Roleplay. Please make a male and female, because oftentimes you never get male roleplayers in Roleplays like this. 

Form:
Name:
Bio:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

My two Forms:
Name: Essence Cladbury
Age: 120 (doesn't know she's that old,she lookes like a 17 year old)
Bio: She doesn't know, she cant remember, so she's trying to remember by experiencing everything she can.
Looks: 
Personality:Bubbly, nice, shy, quiet, trusting and loyal.
Other: She's a shapeshifter.

Name: Hans Cladbury
age: 150 years (he knows, he'shelping his sister remember who she is. Looks 18 years)
Bio: He grew up by a lily pond, where he used to play with friends, where he had his first kiss, where his Step-Father 'Fell' in while he watched, hatrid in his eyes. He enjoyed that lake. It was his only salvation. He didn't have a home, the lake was the onlyplace he found peace to be.
Looks: White hair (not oldguy style XD) light, light blue eyes, tan skin, light freckles, and a squared off jaw.
Personality: Funny, loving, caring, shy, nice, hard, serious, trusting, loyal
other: He's a demon-and in case youdidn't know, when he first changed into a demon, it was when his step father 'fell in' he hated his stepfather, so when he changed, he shoved his stepfather in and held his face underwater til he stopped struggling and then he buried him,he doesn't remember much, but he remembers enough to where he doesn'tand will never regret his murder.

Please Join!!!
I will alow up to 4 people, but I will decide.
Thanks, bye! 

@Merriester's Orphanage, there's Mya!!
Roleplay #4 @Teen Pirates; there's Casey!!

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
starlya
starlya
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sassette firestoner
Bio: she's a vampire, she used to love and care till she dead and came back from the dead. she don't remeber why or how she became one.
Looks: long braided red hair and glowing blue eyes and white skin
Personality: shy, animal lover, tomboyish, dreamer, emo
Other: is in a wheelchair

Name: David  firestoner
Bio: he's a werewolf. he doesn't know anything expect he's sister
Looks: ragged grey hair and glowing green eyes.
Personality: brave, fighter, emo, weird, loner
Other: he protects his sister

Jack is giving me a silly heart attack

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I Join? 

Name: Alexandra 

Bio: she has known about her powers science she was a little girl! But never told anyone , she has a hard life , her mother has moved on , not caring about her anymore , but took her other siblings with her! She had to stay with her abusive, #### abuser , and no good father! She didn't want to be there , but the dad made sure she stayed , she practiced her powers , when her dad was practicing hiding from the cops..she couldn't  believe she stayed but didn't mind , she would always just go to a park to calm her down ...

looks: My profile picture 

personality : she is nice, adventurous , flexible , curvy , tough ( science her dad abuses her!) , sweet , kind , by stander , shy , outgoing , and "invisible" 

Other : Her power is : she can control nature , like storms ( tornadoes , hurricanes , etc.) and plants ( vines , trees , etc.) and can talk to animals(animal whisper?) 

(The boy form) 

Name: Joseph 

Bio: Joseph almost the same as Alexandra , expect a little better , like. He is sort of rich ... 

Looks: ( picture is accepting....) 

Personality : he is a good , kind , listens to music ,And is sweet , reliable , trusted , and a good friend ..shy, outgoing , but is invisible to others...

Other: his power is he can control metal! ( TV , radios , etc.)
+ he knows Alexandra...there like brothers / sisters  

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Yes, you can! Should we start now, and see if one last person ################ the roleplay? I'm bored, and I want to start XD

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
YAY!smileand I can ask?

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join please?

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
(Kissme21 yes you can ^-^ hehe mokeydokey you dont haveto go through that trouble, we got our person!)

Essence was already at school. She was skipping up and down the steps, wavingher arms in front of her. She was giggling, and her face was pink. She actually looked cute while doinng this. Perspiration ran downher cheek and then she sat down, singing.

Hans took a step away from his sister Essence. He had his face in his hands. Sometimes he wondered why she acted like such a little kid? She doesn't know how old she really is, she thinks she's 15, but she looks seventeen. She's always looked a bit mousy. He was bright red because some cute girls in his PE class was laughingat his annoying sister. His sister COULD be normal. Hewondered if she did that to humiliate him?

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Thank you! Big Grin))

Name: Amanda sinclair.
Bio:May I post this later? I've gotta think one up.
Looks: 
Personality: Brave sweet nice willing to give her life for others.
Other: She can control emoticons.

Name: Justin Sinclair.
Bio: Same as before.
Looks: Being approved.
Personality: Sweet caring funny nice protective of everyone.
Other: He can control elements.

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Lol okay!smile
Alexandra walked to school , while seeing Joseph , her best friend , but to her a brother! She walked with him , to school , and saw some other people , already at school! She walked in smiling , and seeing the people belonging , in there groups , she was smiling , and took Joseph by the arm , to follow her , but she was playing around...they laughed , and smiled ... They wanted a normal day , well , everyone wants normal , but not everyone gets it..she thought..

Joseph , walked with Alexandra smiling and laughing through the halls , and didn't care if people thought bad of them..especially science he's with Alexandra , he didn't want anyone , to make fun of them , for no reason , so he just went with it , he followed Alexandra when she pulled , him by the arm...

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Essence laughed and turned herself into puppy. She bounded through the hallways,then running quickly. You could hear her laughter seeming to echo loudly even though the hallways weren't big enough for an echo..

Hans was alarmed by Essence's interactions, and started to chase her.
"Essence! Get back over here!!!" He had drawn most of the schools attention- being one of the highschools biggest sweethearts, but being the cutest older brother screaming for his little sister to change herself back into human and quit humiliating herself.

Essence listened and turned backto human, her blue skirt going above the kneeswayed back and forth. "Hehe, that was fun, Hans. I'll stop, I think I scared a guy...? I dunno, he had something yellow dripping fromhis pant leg"

Haha!!!!!

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

how many times did u watch ur favourite mo...

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Bene-Gesserit rite,Litany against Fear

Payphone-Maroon5

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Its a never ending game!

latest videos