Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Welcome to the Mad-house (full)

Posted By:
ShiningDarkness
ShiningDarkness
StarStarStarStar
(Can I join c; ?)

Name: Akira '' Darky '' Kuran

Looks:

Bio: Akira, or as he likes to refer to himself as sometimes 'Darky', has had a few issues in his life. One time, he tried to get his family and few 'friends' to believe he was a vampire. He had even sharpened his canine teeth and attempted to bite a girl at his school, causing him to get banished from that school. His parents were scared for him and.. of him. Therefore, they sent him off to an asylum, never wanting to have ANYTHING to do with him again. Ever.

Other: He likes to flirt, but doesn't always necessarily mean he's falling for you. He can be mean at times, but it doesn't mean he dislikes you. He really has a flip-floppy personality.

Baby, I'm not from here,
I'm from the Nightosphere c;

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"ShiningDarkness" wrote:

(Can I join c; ?)

Name: Akira '' Darky '' Kuran

Looks:

Bio: Akira, or as he likes to refer to himself as sometimes 'Darky', has had a few issues in his life. One time, he tried to get his family and few 'friends' to believe he was a vampire. He had even sharpened his canine teeth and attempted to bite a girl at his school, causing him to get banished from that school. His parents were scared for him and.. of him. Therefore, they sent him off to an asylum, never wanting to have ANYTHING to do with him again. Ever.

Other: He likes to flirt, but doesn't always necessarily mean he's falling for you. He can be mean at times, but it doesn't mean he dislikes you. He really has a flip-floppy personality.

(welcome to the mad-house Akira...)

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"AutumnX3" wrote:

(May I Join?)

Name: Sparrow James

Looks: Black hair, Bright Green Eyes, Black shirt and Camoflague shorts.

Bio: Sparrow was a pretty tough girl. No one really wanted to mess with her. One day, a bigger boy tried to bully her, and she thought she could take him. At one point of the fight, the kid had her by her neck. She pulled out her pocket knife and stabbed him once, before being pulled away by an officer. Her parent's wanted Sparrow out of their sights, ashamed that she was their daughter. The officer's had sent her here, to the asylum soon after.

Other: She stole her pocket knife back from the officer, and now keeps it in her Camo shorts. She isn't really insane, and she's a major tomboy. She is also very good at theiving or fighting.

(welcome to the mad-house Sparrow... Oh hey! we have enough people to start! yay!)

Beth creaked the door open, waiting for the new comers. She was excited yet terrorfied, hoping to make more friends. It had been a very slow week... But nothing could go wrong today, right...?

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((May I join?))

Name:  Amanda Sinclair.
Looks
Bio: She was playing with her brother one day and he said he wanted to play a new game. So she of course said yes not wanting to dissapoint him. She followed him up the stairs and he give her a knife and he said 'Go find mommy and daddy." She followed what he said and found them. He smiled at her and you can figure out what happened after that.
Other:

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

(Thanks!)

Sparrow walked in behind two officers, and she put her bag on the floor. Great, they think I'm crazy. She put her hands in her short's pockets, and walked away from the men and her stuff. "Hopefully this won't be that bad." She muttered.

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Posted By:
ShiningDarkness
ShiningDarkness
StarStarStarStar
(( Chii, if anyones on.. wanna RP? ;D ))

Akira walked in slowly and looked around, even if his bangs fell into his face he could still see.. somewhat. He smirked and poked his cheek with his fingers. This should be an interesting place.. Heh.. Akira thought, his sharper canine teeth poking out like vampire fangs. He looked at some of the kids that had been there already, tilting his head slightly.

Baby, I'm not from here,

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
On her way into the house , Alexandra had to be checked by the officers ! She muttered and looked around , and felt her heart pounding! She was starting to feel that horrible feeling ...trapped! She let out a yell , and bit her lip to stop...the officers looked at her , as if she was crazy..she ignored them..and went on..

(sorry I am like , busy!smile )

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kissme21" wrote:

((May I join?))

Name:  Amanda Sinclair.
Looks
Bio: She was playing with her brother one day and he said he wanted to play a new game. So she of course said yes not wanting to dissapoint him. She followed him up the stairs and he give her a knife and he said 'Go find mommy and daddy." She followed what he said and found them. He smiled at her and you can figure out what happened after that.
Other:

(sorry for late reply, let's welcome our last guest Amanda...)

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Cool!))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
ShiningDarkness
ShiningDarkness
StarStarStarStar
(( Dododooo. ))

Baby, I'm not from here,

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How To Create a Forum

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

How To Create a Forum

Should girls do bmx??-moved

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

latest videos