In the woods of the West of France, exists an academy for the immortals. Taught by the greatest immortals of all time, including the most powerful vampires, werewolves and wizards, are students of all ages and genders, with desires to learn how to control and influence their abilities.
Hunters have swept over the land, and their numbers have made them strong. With their presence, the elder immortals are slowly being drained of their power, leaving them helpless against their enemies. It has become the duty of the students to protect these elder immortals, but slowly they are turning to the side of the hunters, driven by pure fear.
Few remain that are strong, and protect their masters ... their teachers ... their guides ... The darkest forces are at work, and not just hunters but many dark and powerful supernaturals. The academy is gradually dying. All the life in the woods is slowly vanishing, for nature is giving up. Are you brave enough to stand, or will you flee into the dark corners that still remain safe?
1. No more than five powers, please.
2. No godmodding.
3. No swearing or inappropriate language.
4. No "invincible" characters, please.
5. No roleplaying more than four pages when I'm offline.
6. When out of character, speak with these ( ) or these [ ].
7. No killing off other characters without their permission.
8. Please don't roleplay with lots of slang (Eg. Joe was havin' a gr8 day).
All teachers are in charge of teaching students to fight, harness their powers, track, hunt and learn everything necessary for survival.
Survival Class (SC)
Unarmed Fighting Class (UFC)
Ability Harnessing Class (AHC)
Outside Basketball Court