Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Academy of the Immortals (ATJ).

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes you are accepted, although what do Greek gods have to do with this roleplay?? In species, I mean what type of immortal creature is your character? Eg. Vampire, werewolf, etc).

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, here's my form, and so you know, you can start posting as soon as you want).

Name: Leo Rodriguez

Appearance: 

Personality: Private, silent, romantic, flirtatious, not easily impressed, amusing on the occasion. He's the type of person that smirks a lot. He has the type of attitude where he has to do almost everything with style.

Species: Asiman (The Asiman is a vampire from West Africa. It is a type of soul in the form of a glowing ball of light, and has the ability to inhabit the body of another person. Usually, the Asiman will find itself attached to one particular body, so it is often the same in appearance).

Powers: 

Power Replication - The ability to copy and use the powers of others.

Wall Crawling - The ability to scale surfaces without assistance.

Immobility - The ability to become impossible to be moved.

Mental Shield - This shields him from mind reading, communication, illusions and all mental powers.

Psychic Persuasion - The ability to control others through words.

Weapons: He carries two daggers with him everywhere. The hilts of the blades are encrusted with jewels.

Bio: His parents were young and careless teenagers that abandoned him in the woods when he was two, but Rashad found him and cared for him. He was bitten by an Asiman later in his life.

Other: He is deeply in love with Arielle.

Name: Arielle Simoné

Appearance: 

Personality: Stubborn, gentle, romantic, sweet, caring, doesn't give up easily, will fight for those she loves. She can be harsh and sarcastic to enemies or those who are rude to her, but she is generally soft and a pushover.

Species: Seraphim (Seraphim are the highest class of angels, creatures of the heavens. They are human in appearance, but with large white wings and supernatural abilities including mind reading and shapeshifting).

Powers:

Shapeshifting - The ability to shapeshift into the form of any person, creature or object.

Telepathy - The ability to mentally receive and transmit information.

Cloaking - The ability to make any object or person, including the user to turn invisible.

Induced Healing - The ability to heal the diseases and both external and internal injuries of living organisms through touch.

Environmental Freeze - The ability to freeze all her surroundings, and the entire world at once, with her chosen exceptions.

Weapons: A harp. When played, it puts others under her control.

Bio: Her loving parents died when she was 12 in a car accident, and she  ended up in hospital with injuries. She prayed countless times and was saved by God, becoming a Seraphim soon afterwards for her kind nature.

Other: She met Leo at the academy, and they had known each other for ten years, which is why they are quite close.

SPOILER

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
# ok thanks smile )

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
(ok i fixed it)

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can i join?)

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

(If you're interested, I put the appearances of the teachers on the first page ...)

Leo walked into school, not making a sound. His mind was fixed on Arielle, and nothing more, for she was the thing that kept him in the academy. He would follow her anywhere ... A gentle smirk formed on his face, eyes shimmering with obsession as she approached him. 

"Students!" cried a calm, magnificent voice. "Please proceed to SC, known more widely as survival class! Thank you". Maria sighed, glancing down at her navy jeans and baggy peach top. Her eyes flickered immediately to the students all around her, as she noticed several of them exchange low murmurs. "I understand", Maria suddenly added, picking up on the thoughts of the students. Again, she sighed, but more deeply this time. "Yes", she admitted, her blonde hair curling around her shoulders, "The hunters are still in the woods. Usually, a group or two would be like Monopoly for most of you. But they have come in great numbers, and are more dangerous than most of you may desire to believe. Last week, fourteen students joined the hunters, and today, we had two more ..."

SPOILER

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
May I Join? If So Here Is My Form                                                                                                                                                           Name : Alexandra                                                                                                                                                                                                          Age : (145) Looks 18    ##################################################################################################################################### ################## Gender : Female                                                                                                                                                       Appearance : My profile picture                                                                                                                                            Personality : Alexandra is determined , straight - forward , outgoing, sweet, kind , serious , sometimes fun , sarcastic , and a good spirited heart..                                                                                                                                                                 Species :NACO                                                                                                                                                               Powers : she can control nature , and tree's also her eyes go silver and glow in the light or dark , when her powers are activated.. She can also speak to animals , she can do mostly anything with nature!                                                                                                                                                         Weapons : A bow and arrow , but this one is special because it was given to her , from her parents before they died , and it was carved with her name...                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Bio : Alexandra lost her parents when she was about 13 , in a war , they risked there lives for hers , and she had to take care of herself , and know who she is. She found out how to take care of her self , and knew who she was! She found out she had powers at a young age! She dedicated her time to know her power , she trained day and night ..Now she found this new academy where she thinks will help her!                                                                                          Other : She has a bow and arrow slanged around , her shoulder                                                 ( If I am Accepted I can make , another one if you like?)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted. Post as soon as you desire to begin).

SPOILER

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Thank you! Do you need me to make another form ? ) 

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(No, it's your choice ...)

SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos