Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Academy of the Immortals (ATJ).

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia Nightcrest

appearance: she has long, silky black hair which she keeps pin straight that goes down to her slim waist. She has a Cali tan and blue eyes that seem to pulse sapphire under the backdrop of her tannish skin. She is always flashing some kind of smile from a smirk to a beam at someone or something. Her eyes are a bit wild

peronality: her personality includes getting over excited. A lot. Whenever she gets super excited, she looks as if she's about to explode. She is smart, bubbly, fast, funny and always has the right think to say, she is quite annoying and uses her powers regularly. She finds it hard not to meet everyone she looks at making her a bit stalkerish. She loves surviving in the wilderness and is an expert of living out in the open. She has a short, hot temper that lights like a fuse 

species: Shapeshifter/elemental 

powers: 

Paralysis / semi draining -allows Maia to paralyze, and or freeze anything in time, or place

shapeshifting/ non draining -transform into any other creature/person/mystical animal

Illusionating/ semi draining- Able to creat illusions from ordinary objects

partial nature control / draining- can control nature, but is risky. Could fail her. 

Dimensional Storage / major draining, can call up easily, but putting large objects in twice in 5 hours is enough to kill- by using power, Paralysis, Maia an dispense objects ( not people ) into a little space in another dimension, able to call up by will

Weapon: a pair of throwing knives in which she can channel her powers through and a bow 

Bio: she lived happily with her parents in a house in the wilderness. She liked to stay out over night to pretend she was lost and out by herself. One day, she noticed a bird flying nearby. She wished she was bird and could fly like it, she ended up flying and soaring over the sky as a bluejay. Her parents soon found out and immediately sent her to the school, fearing that someone would be out to get her. 

Other:
Fears( added ) : Snakes, Spiders, Darkness, Death, Closed spaces, Drowning, snow 

fatal flaw (added): if she oversteps her powerlmit, it could kill her. She has seizures and is too hot tempered to get away from a fight, which means using her main, impressive powers...,which drain her nearly to death

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Daniel properly jumped out of his skin. Good thing I'm no riding pony, he thought to himself. He turned around to see it was-holy! A hunter! He had been there long enough to know never to go anywhere near one. But everything seemed to be relatively under control- someone used their powers to freeze them, and the shattering window, in mid-air.

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Luna
Appearance: Human: pitch black hair that reaches to the ground (It's usually in a pony tail), green eyes, pale-ish skin. Demon: Silver hair, gray eyes, pale-ish skin. Werewolf: Completely silver with strange red eyes.
Personality: personal, fierce, secrative, quiet, never really speaks
Species: Half demon, half werewolf
Powers: Moon Shadow: She uses the power of the moon to turn into a shadow.
Elemental: Can control every element, including: nature, earth, wind, water, fire, metal, ect.
Illusion: Can create illusions of someone's greatest fear, eventually destoying them.
Mental pain: She can create physical pain for someone mentally.
Dark Magic: She has an increbibly large amount of dark magic.

Weapons: Scyth, twin daggers, a bow and arrow
Bio: (Do I have to do this part?)
Other: Blind

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
warriorcatsrule: 13 is not too young, that's fine.  No, you don't have to do the bio. You are accepted, except what does dark magic mean?

Jomeimei: You're accepted.

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="hollybl2468"]
warriorcatsrule: 13 is not too young, that's fine.  No, you don't have to do the bio. You are accepted, except what does dark magic mean?

Jomeimei: You're accepted.
[/quote
Dark magic is the forbidden magic. It contains spells such as the sort that can kill in an instant.

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, that's fine Big Grin ...)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Rashad stormed into the room, his staff gripped tightly in his right hand. One word rang through his mind. Hunters. "Once again, they have attacked", he whispered under his breath, sighing with a mixture of disappointment and defeat. Talia slowly moved to stand beside him, her white robes gliding across the floor behind her. "My powers are already weakening ... I cannot even travel to the heavens alone", she said in a clear voice, her eyes glimmering in the light streaming in from the broken window. 

Arielle slipped her hand out of Leo's, keeping the other faced in the direction of the hunter ... the one thing sustaining him in the air. Bowing her head respectively, she approached Talia. "I will 
accompany you, as a defender", she offered, still concentrating on her freezing abilities. Talia and Rashad exchanged questioning and approving glances, mere moments before Cameron and Nathan came running into the room. Their alliance hadn't been easy in the beginning, for Cameron was a werewolf, and Nathan a vampire ... But they had befriended each other over the years, and were loyal to each other. "What happened?" they both asked at the same time, but immediately realised the situation as they noticed the frozen hunter. Nathan grinned at Arielle, impressed by her ability. His eyes flickered to the hunter, and he rapidly approached him. "Me and Cameron will interrogate", he offered, watching as Talia and Arielle both disappeared in a flash, teleporting to the heavens for aid and wisdom. Rashad sighed again, but then nodded gently as the hunter fell on his chest, free from his frozen form. "I will converse with the others", he decided in a deep tone, and then vanished into the halls with the rest of the students.

Posted By:
QueenoftheWallabies
QueenoftheWallabies
StarStar
Name: Angel Walker

Appearance: Bright blue eyes, wavy blonde hair, white colourless skin, deep pink lips.

Personality: Sweet, stubborn, friendly, caring, will stand up for friends, calm. 

Species: Vampire.

Powers: 

Animal Manipulation - The ability to manipulate the actions and behaviours of animals.

Shapeshifting - The ability to change one's appearance at will, and become the form of any person, creature or object.

Wish Granting - The ability to grant any desired wish to any creature or person.

Accelerated Regeneration - The ability to heal the external injuries rapidly of self and of others.

Duplication - The ability to replicate self, others and other objects at will.

Weapons: A bow with poison tipped arrows, and a sword.#
#
Bio: Her parents abandoned her on the streets when she was 5 on a wet, cold night.

Other: She wears a white shirt, ripped navy jeans and pink sneakers. When she was little, she was experimented on by scientists, and they gave her wings.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry, I'm rejecting your form. Lol)

Posted By:
QueenoftheWallabies
QueenoftheWallabies
StarStar
how dare you! why would you do that to me! lol

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Favorite Fruits!

Do you know cooking?

Hello i'm jake :)

What's your favorite song?

Hello i'm jake :)

What do u wish ur name was?

latest videos