Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Academy of the Immortals (ATJ).

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hehe XD Kidding, sis! Your accepted, lol! Post when you'd like to start).

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
QueenoftheWallabies
QueenoftheWallabies
StarStar
Angel was stunned about the hunter smashing through the window, she almost died of shock! She walked through the school hall with the rest of the students headed to SC. She looked at all the students around her seeing if they were all okay.

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
[Not sure where to jump in, so I'll just post.]

Léa opened her locker, the mirror against the locker's door showing her face. Her amethyst eyes were a bit dull and full of annoyance. Her silky black hair that reached right above her waist was perfectly combed, and her skin was flawless, yet pale like porcelain. Letting out a sigh, she began placing the books into her backpack. Twats, twats everywhere, she thought. Since she had a mental shield no one would be able to read her mind or control her. That's something good about me...

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo froze, unsure what to do. He watched as Cameron and Nathan grabbed the stunned hunter under the arms, shoving him against the nearby wall. Shards of glass collapsed from the hunter's chest, gradually falling onto the ground. Leo  arched an eyebrow at the sight of blood soaking through the hunter's shirt. "Where's your troop?" Nathan suddenly asked, ignoring the blood as it seeped between his fingers. The hunter coughed momentarily, but then spoke. "Far away from here, trust me", he choked out, his head lolling to one side. Cameron's nose scrounged up with a mixture of disgust and hatred. "Your lying!" he hissed in a low tone, "Where's your troop?" Threateningly, Nathan leaned towards the hunter's neck, his fangs barely invisible in his mouth. The hunter spluttered, and spoke immediately. "Waiting! In the east of the woods!" he cried out, relieved as Nathan moved back. They both remained still for a moment, but then tossed the hunter to the ground, brushing their hands clean. The snap of the hunter's neck was heard as he hit the floor, but then silence. Nathan slowly turned to face Leo, a calm expression on his face. "Get to your class, kid", he said quietly, glancing quickly at Cameron. Leo glared without hesitation. "I'm coming", he insisted, feeling unusual due to Arielle's absence. Nathan glanced again at Cameron, but then nodded. "Okay", he agreed, "Just don't get yourself killed".

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Hey Holly, may I join?))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia barreled through the halls of the school, fast as a spinning tornado. She was havi g the time of day...oh gosh. She was smiling like crazy , her blue eyes pulsing deep sapphire against the backdrop of her tan skin creating an effect like glowing eyes. She was in fact, running to SC,Survival ######## where everyone else was headed. Now, it was her favorite part of day. She became aware of her weapons soon and smiled even broader.

( sorry for sloppy post, it's 6:39 am here. Gtg )

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-draw what makes your brain do happy emote
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Daniel moved quickly to follow the other students as soon as he saw the head teacher enter the hall. He didn't want to be there during the interrogation. He followed the horde of students down the hall to where his first class, SC, was to be held. Oh no! He forgot his weapons! Sigh. Hopefully we won't use them the first day, he thought to himself. Or he could borrow someone's. Haha! Or even be someone's mount!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra was at the head of the school , and before looked around the school , or what she calls observing , after she tied her hair back , and put it in a pony tail , she entered the school , and looked for her locker  , when she found it , she opened , and once she did , she looked at her locker , and she saw a reflection of herself , with her silver eyes , changing .. And her reflection faded , she stuck her books and everything else in her locker , and after she took one journal out of her locker , and kept it..After she saw more people come in , and more in there forms...

(sorry I am busysmile I am trying!smile )

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah, sure! Just make a form).

Arielle approached her God beside  Talia. As she had teleported to the heavens, her jeans and tank top were replaced with long, white robes. She did not unlock her lips, bowing respectively to her lord. Moments passed, but finally, Talia addressed her God. "The academy ... it's dying, father", she whispered, "Shadows are passing over the land ... growing by the minute. We need aid". Talia stared hopefully, her blonde hair pulled back in a neat ponytail. A light formed before her God, and slowly moved towards Talia, entering her chest. "This is all I can give you for now", God said quietly, a calm expression on his face. "You must figure this out by yourself ..."

Leo followed Nathan and Cameron through the woods, their footsteps inaudible as they walked slowly. From a distance, they could already spot a group of hunters hiding behind the trees.  Immediately, the hunters rushed out from behind the trees, their large numbers crashing down on Leo. Cameron outstretched his arm rapidly, causing Leo to fly up into the trees and away from the many hunters. Fast, he spun round, kicking the first few hunters in their jaws. Many of them began to topple over in a successful domino effect. Nathan smirked. "Shame Rashad didn't get to see this ..."

Rashad walked silently through the school hall, leaning occasionally on his thick staff. Calmly, he ignored Maria as she jogged past him and into the SC room. Stopping, she stood in the centre of the room, and waited patiently for the rest of the students to arrive.

(Sorry about the bad post).

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Daniel finally arrived to the class behind a few other students. He was anxious to begin the class. What would it be like, studying with someone like him? What would it be like practicing fighting and surviving with them? It all seemed awfully exciting.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

latest videos