Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Academy of the Immortals (ATJ).

Posted By:
QueenoftheWallabies
QueenoftheWallabies
StarStar
Angel looked behind her and then a student started attacking her Angel flew up with her wings and kicked the student in the face almost knocking the student out then the student changed her appearance she had silky black hair and when the student changed form. the student is part angel of darkness part vampire Angel realised when she changed her appearance she was one of the students who went on the hunters side the student looked at angel evilly then flew off into the woods with her wings thinking of a way to stop the students so she could destroy the school.

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Name:  Meras Nigh
Appearance:  Red mage
Personality: He's...well, see, when someone talks to him, he sort of , just chooses a way to be, nice, mean, rude, sweet, anything, so he has no definite personality to speak of. He does have a habit of sniffing and staring at  people though, well, to an extent of course, this is proably attributed to his species
Species: Neko. okay, yeap, he's a Neko. 
Powers: He has the power to read peoples minds, to, telepathy..kind of, its a bit hard to explain, so you'd have to see.
Weapons: He has a staff, Cause staffs are cool, it also turns into a spear, a metal one.
Bio: He died, well, was supposed to have died, but was actually alive, and was taken, by a maid, who was caring for the home he was born in, and then...yes... well, he doesnt' know how he ended up were he is, He doesn't really know much so his past and bio is much of a mystery to me as it is to him. 
Other: He seems to be wanting to be a mage, or some of that sort, and also seems to be failing miserably in that regard.

(IF I missed anything, or you need changing, Id be happy to comply.)

How can I make you happy?

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Do you think you could put his species? It's kind of an important detail ... You don't have to do the age, I guess ...)

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
(alright sure......I suppose...)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's just .. You didn't really offer much information in the form).

SPOILER

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
(Well, my characters develop through there actions and interactions with other characters..like real people. but I suppose if I must add more information....)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm not trying to be mean or anything, it's just everyone else puts their basic information. I just ask people to do forms, because otherwise it's kind of unfair. For example, if another character punched your character, you might just say something like "Actually, I'm a vampire, so that doesn't hurt" later in the story, giving you an advantage. Know what I mean?? But yeah, your accepted, I guess).

SPOILER

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
[well, I completly understand, and actually have already changed his species, although, I assume there might be more thou wants me to add on?]

Posted By:
QueenoftheWallabies
QueenoftheWallabies
StarStar
Angel entered SC and saw maria standing in the middle of the room waiting for all the students to come. She waited for maria to speak or something.

Posted By:
SoarwiththeArcticFox
SoarwiththeArcticFox
StarStar
(It's me, hollybl2468. Thanks for editing the species. Do you think you could maybe put the appearance - pic or description would do, and just slightly edit the personality to make it a little more specific? You don't have to if you can't be bothered).

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

The Beatles VS One Direction

write any kw members name

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos