Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Academy of the Immortals (ATJ).

Posted By:
SoarwiththeArcticFox
SoarwiththeArcticFox
StarStar
Maria dropped suddenly to her knees, an intense pain flooding through her body. Feebly, she moved to stand back up, feeling weak and tired. Her powers were slowly being drained and weakened ... as were the powers of all the teachers in the academy. It seemed to affect she and Talia most, however. Remaining calm, she forced herself to smile as Amelia flashed out of nowhere, helping her up. "Are you okay?" she asked, her voice toned with concern. Maria panted slightly, a hand on her aching head. "Yes", she lied, straightening her shoulders. "I'm fine", she added reassuringly. Amelia sighed, picking up on Maria's thoughts. "I can read your mind", she pointed out, continuing to hold Maria up. "Go take a nap, I'll teach this class", she offered, helping Maria to sit down. Mere moments passed, and she fell into a deep sleep, leaving Amelia to teach the students in SC. "Okay, guys", she said, clearly holding more power and energy than Maria, "Time for SC".

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia was nearly jumping up and down in her shoes. She had a broad grin on her face which soon calmed to a tiny smile out of the corner of her lips, and sparkling eyes. She listened intently on what Amelia was going to say. People might have thought Maia took everything for granted but she was well entirely aware of the Academy failing. She just chose to be happy. If the school was going to end, fight like a man, being sad was never going to help.

studying her teachers sharp appearance, she began to notice that her hands were fidgeting and darting to places in her belt where her odd weaponry choices were located. She didn't worry, this happened every so often, whenever she got super excited about something, she would always think there was a fight coming on. 

Maia tried to concentrate but her eyes didn't let her focus on a single point, instead, her feet shuffled around quietly and her eyes gulped everything in the room they could see down. Her hands were twitching, trying to find something she could touch, they were a bit destructive looking. Maia final,y got herself to relax and familiarize herself with her surroundings. By. Standing. Still. Not possible. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Maria gestured to a table nearby crowded with flasks of bubbling and bright liquids. "These are tonics", Maria explained, moving closer to the table with a friendly smile. "Not only are there healing tonics, which have been proved incredible for healing wounds, but also tonics that influence emotions and moods, and tonics that can both poison and put others into a temporary sleep". Maria's eyes flickered to every student in the room, but her gaze then collapsed back upon the table. "Since our last students thought it might be funny, and almost drank the poisoned tonic, we will just be creating the emotion influencing tonic, healing tonic, and sleeping tonic, despite the fact there are also many more". Silently, Maria picked up a large stack of books, handing them to her volunteer student, and waiting as he handed the books out. "The recipes for the mentioned tonics have been written in these books", she added, gesturing to the right corner of the room, where there was a heap of empty experimenting flasks. She then gestured back to the table, where there were the ingredients for all the tonics she'd mentioned.  "Grab a flask", she said with a polite smile, "Look over the recipe, and make the tonics. If the tonic wins my approval, you can keep it".

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
((Can I make a human with special abilities? :3))

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure! Go ahead! Just make a form Big Grin)

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
Name: Heather O'Child

Appearance: 

Personality: Quiet and reserved, interested in how and why things work. Excellent skills with mechanical things. She's interested in and talented at extreme sports.

Species: Human

Powers:
Foresight - Power to perceive future events before they happen.
Psychic Constructs - User can change psychic energy into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and / or create structures of varying permanence.
Mental Projection - The ability to project one’s thoughts, consciousness, emotions into reality.
Neuro-Electricity Manipulation - The power to harness the synapses and electrical nervous energies in the brain for a variety of purposes. Combination of Electrical, Mental, and Nerve Manipulation.

Weapons:  Crossbow

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted. Post as soon as you want to start!)

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
((I'll try to make my guy soon. Could I make my character new to the school?))

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, and sure!)

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
::Heather::
I looked up at the building, keeping my backpack partially close to me. I kept my backpack hung my on my shoulder and my luggage in my other hand. Taking in a breath, I walked into the large academy. Different kinds of creatures roamed the school, but some of them looked human. They're not human though, she thought.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

We the Kidz

Do u like ice cream

NOT ANYMORE!

latest videos