Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Academy of the Immortals (ATJ).

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
A flash occurred before Arielle's eyes, and she and Talia were teleported back to the academy. Arielle looked around her, noticing Talia was not present. She must have been sent directly to SC.  Arielle blinked suddenly, shocked as she noticed a girl standing before her. Arielle took note of her backpack and appearance, but it only took her a few moments to be sure the girl was human ... well, not exactly, since she had abilities. Arielle smiled welcomingly. "Hi", she said, outstretching her hand. "I'm Arielle", she introduced herself, her hair bouncing gently on her shoulders. "And you are?" she enquired, her voice clear and calm.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
::Heather::
I looked over at the girl named Arielle. ​ Definitely not human, I thought. Warily, I shook her hand but then placed my hand back to my luggage. "Heather O'Child."

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Arielle smiled gently. "Nice to meet you, Heather", she said politely. "And don't worry, I'm a Seraphim, not a serial killer", she added, her smile slowly changing into a smirk. "Need help with your bags?" she enquired, raising an eyebrow.

Leo leapt off the tree he'd been thrown into, launching himself at the huge group of hunters. He watched as Nathan and Cameron fought off the hunters with ease, spinning, backflipping and turning rapidly. Leo smirked, locking his arms around the nearest hunter's neck. Without hesitation, he snapped the hunter's neck, tossing aside his lifeless body amongst the brown grass. Everything was fine ... easy ... until Nathan suddenly bent over to the ground, his hands clutching at the area of his heart. Leo exhaled, knocking away the nearby hunters in an attempt to defend Nathan. Deep down, he knew what was going on. The mere darkness in the presence of the hunters was weakening the elders ... killing them as slow as possible. Everything was failing.

SPOILER

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
((Changing to 3rd person.))

"Figured," Heather muttered under her breath. She then shook her head at Arielle's offer. "No thanks, I can do it on my own." She then looked around and found the hall that lead to many corridors. "Just need help finding the main office to get my papers."

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay).

Arielle nodded. "Follow me", she said calmly, leading Heather inside the academy. She opened the doors, heading down the hall, and then taking a left turn through the building. She approached the front office, turning to face Heather. "Here it is", she pointed out, aware it was quite obvious. Already, she was beginning to take a liking to Heather.

SPOILER

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
"Thanks," Heather murmured as she placed her backpack on the ground next to the single luggage that leaned against the gray fiber wall. She walked into the office where a lady of African-American descent was sitting behind a wood desk. "Heather O'Child..."

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Arielle seated herself. "No problem", she said with a faint smile, waiting for Heather. Being a new student, she may need someone to show her around ... or, a friend in general. Arielle grinned at the idea, her blonde hair curling around her shoulders.

SPOILER

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
The two talked a bit while the lady sorted out Heather's papers, and Heather then walked out after she said goodbye. Grabbing her backpack and luggage, she looked down at the paper. "Dorm two-hundred seventy-one," she murmured.

Posted By:
QueenoftheWallabies
QueenoftheWallabies
StarStar
Angel was excited about the new girl coming to the school then she saw Heather and she went up to her and introduced herself 

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar

"Everneath" wrote:

The two talked a bit while the lady sorted out Heather's papers, and Heather then walked out after she said goodbye. Grabbing her backpack and luggage, she looked down at the paper. "Dorm two-hundred seventy-one," she murmured.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars

latest videos