Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Academy of the Immortals (ATJ).

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Arielle followed after Heather, calm and silent. "Need any help finding your dorm?" she enquired politely, her voice delicate and gentle. "Oh, and if you want breakfast sent to your room, you have to order it the night before", she added. "By the time you unpack, it'll be time for UFC, Unarmed Fighting Class; I'll show you there later if you want". Arielle smiled gently.

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
"I guess so," Heather said as she scanned the door's numbers. Finally she had spotted the number of her dorm. Taking out the card the lady had given her, she swiped through it and the door unlocked. Walking in, Heather threw her backpack onto the bed.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Analisa Zakka.
Looks:
Personality:  She's a brave person when she wants to be. She's also very fun loving and nice when she wants to be. She's also caring and sarcastic.
Species: Dragon/Siren/Angel.
Powers: 
Acid generation: 
The user can generate acid and manipulate the corrosiveness, from having weak burning sensations to burning a big hole in even the strongest materials. User may be immune to acid.

Power manipulation:  
Users have the ability to alter the supernatural energies in all beings, thus allowing every variation of superpowers manipulative abilities. Users of this ability may make new (even highly advanced) abilities to themselves or to others, erase powers in other or change an already existing ability into another. Even at a low level, it is still a tremendously powerful ability.

Telepath: 
The ability falls into two categories, Telepathic Communication, which is the ability to transmit information from mind to another, and Telepathic Perception, which is the ability to receive information from another mind.

Mental Protection
Element control
Weapons: She was trained in sword fighting so she uses only a small sword and a shot-gun.
Bio: ((May I post this later?))
Other: None.

((Where may I jump in?))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar

"Kissme21" wrote:

Power manipulation: Users have the ability to alter the supernatural energies in all beings, thus allowing every variation of superpowers manipulative abilities. Users of this ability may make new (even highly advanced) abilities to themselves or to others, erase powers in other or change an already existing ability into another. Even at a low level, it is still a tremendously powerful ability.

((I hope I don't sound whiny but I don't agree with this ability. Erasing or controlling another person's ability seems a too powerful.))

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((I'm only controlling NPC. I don't control anyone else's charries. ^^ That's not allowed. And even if it was...I wouldn't do that.))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
((Oh, okay then. From the RP sites I've come from they're always controlling my character. -.-))

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((-_- Un-experinced people do that. *.* Anyway, where my I jump in?))

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
((They say they can if they want to, even kill off my character. -.- Anyways, you could say hi to my character since she's new. She's in her dorm, but the door is wide open to go in.))

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar

((*___* And the mod of the RP did nothing about it?! IN JUSTICE I TELL YOU! IN JUSTICE!))

Analisa walked upstairs to the dorms and saw a dorm room door open. She peeped in quietly. 

"Hello?" She asked to the girl on the bed.

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
((Nope, he agrees that they can kill off any character without the creator's consent. -.-))

Heather was hanging her clothes in the closet when Analisa popped in. "Hello," Heather's voice was reserved other than shy. When Heather would be concentrated straight forward and would give immediate responses.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

last one to say lol-moved

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins

LAST ONE TO SAY HALLOWEEN WINS!!!!! :D

last person to say pizza wins

LAST ONE TO SAY MEH WINZ!!!