Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Academy of the Immortals (ATJ).

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
"Fine, have it your way." I said returning to my own voice, some people were just no fun.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Jump in somewhere?

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

":PSiLlY" wrote:

(Can I Join?)

(Sure. Just submit a form).

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(Just so you know I am doing this Character off of Ridley and Lena From BeautifulCreatures with and a touch of my previous character Cassie)

Name: Ridley La Croix (Pronounced Croy)

Appearance:  Lena

Personality:  Ridley is known as the loser but her self esteem is above average. When she is criticised she doesn't get sad. Ridley loses her temper. Her temper in rather short. If she messed with she either snaps at them or unleashes her powers on them (once even in class.) Because her mom is so strict she has to rebel. For example her mother never lets her use her powers but she uses them for everyday life. When you first look at Ridley she seems to be cold hearted and shows no emotion. Her friends and her mother are the only people who relize that she is a sweet person. She can can be extremely serious at time but when she is just having fun she is amzingly funny. Ridley is trying really hard to be Light but she keeps doing things that are dark.

Species: Caster

Powers: Spell casting (Duh!), She's really good at using her powers of the Siren (Ridley can make anyone do anything she wants. There is a limit though she can only use this special gift 100 time in her lifetime. A number of her hand magically counts down how many times she has used the power of the Siren. When the number is 0 she can only use normal caster powers. When she is claimed it is said that she will get another ability on top of spell casting and being a Siren.

Weapons: Herself......She is a being of complete and utterly destruction.

Bio:  Ridley's mother gave birth to Ridley when she was at the young age of 20. Her parents were both wiccans. They ignored rude comments about having a child while they were only engaged. On their wedding day Ridley's mother was married for 4 hours. Ridley's father met a man at the wedding reception that he never have seen in his life. The man said he was his wife's third cousin. He took him out to the nearby pier. He drowned Ridley's father. Before her mother could call the police the man killed himself. Ridley's mother realized that he was a hunter of Casters. She need to protect her baby. Ridley's mother is extreamly over protective and had to send her to this school. Ridley's mother had to keep her newborn baby safe. Ridley nowadays is known as the "weird girl" at school. The one who always gets rumours spread about her. Things that leave her with only a few friends. Popular people usually avoid her as much as possible.

Other: Counts number of uses on her right hand and days till her birthday on the left

(The concepts are a little diffrent than the book and Movie but oh well

"I got lies to tell your children, When my smile pierces through your bones"
-Dance Gavin Dance, Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay Big Grin. I kind of guessed that since I've watched the film and read the books, plus Ridley is my favourite character).

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol how can I jump in?)

"I got lies to tell your children, When my smile pierces through your bones"
-Dance Gavin Dance, Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(Same for me Holly)

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry for not posting, where can I jump in?)

1 2 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 59 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Which version Teenage Dirtbag is better or...

X-men: Days of Future Past.

Slap The Keyboard :p

Words That Start With 'S'

Slap The Keyboard :p

name a wild animal