Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Incidoue University (Roleplay)

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar

"WELCOME to Incidoue University! A place where you, yes you! Can Learn to harness your latent power, and become the mage or magess You were meant to be,we offer the full training, over 4 semesters, with fun events and intensive training, we assure you will be able to harness your magic in ways unbelievable to yourselves."

This is the letter many children received, being accepted into a University they never even applied to. Naturally there parents gladly accepted it, thinking that the magic that the card was talking about was a fun way to say knowledge.

It wasn't.
So such begins the children being sent off to this University, which exists in a world parallel to theres, but, as in any good school, has a secret. see, they dont allow humans into there school.

But everyone that goes there is human. Until they enter, the school turns them into a mythical being. of magic and wonder

Will these children accept this change gladly, or feel resent for the school turning them into monsters?

That is the premise of this role play, I'll leave it there, I hope you enjoy your stay.

~Rules~
1.No god modding or insanely powerful creatures. the only one allowed to do that is the headmaster, who is basically the god of the school.
2. Romance is allowed, to a degree, you know the drill.
3. thats really all.

Form:

Name:
Age (13-18 ):
Personality:
Looks:
What creature will they turn into when the enter the school:
Biography: (Dont need much, honestly)
Other:

I hope you have fun and enjoy this roleplay!

(Please post a form, if its nice, i'll accept you)

How can I make you happy?

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Meras Nigh
Age (13-18 ): 14
Personality: He's a strange one, he talks to everyone differently  depending on his view of them, so he has no definite personality.
Looks: Red mage
What creature will they turn into when the enter the school: Neko, yes, hes a cat.
Biography: He was the one that forced his parents to allow him to go, he knew that magic meant magic, and as any person would, was excited to see what it was, and as he had been kicked out of school twice, his parents were inclined to allow him to.
Other: He specializes in Telepathy magic.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
May I? I must postpone your answer, therefore, my form. I have homework to get out

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ah, yes, I suppose you may, it is an open role-play)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I will do my form hold n....( on my iPad so many unknown errors may occur throughout post, my apologies )

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia Nightcrest

personality: Maia is the strange one, the happy one, the funny one, the one that knows exactly what to say a the right moment, she's bubbly, talkative, and loves to start fights, participate in them, and occasionally tell a minor rumor. She is alittle crazy and arrogant but still loves to be social which results in her being stalkerish, and shadowy. She is crazy smart, a survivor, and loves to read, write and draw. She barely pays attention to the main things, the focuses on tiny, small things that could be useful. She takes interest in pointy objects and other people's relationships. Her personality doesn't really allow her to stay in one place for a long period of time. 

Looks: Maia has waist length, dark hair which she braids many-a-time to get it in settle waves, which it refuses to do. Her har is pin straight and refuses to curl. Her eyes change colors but they looks a bit strange next to her tan skin. She keeps them blue, electric blue to make them look a bit more settle. Occasionally they go deep sapphire. She's tall, and has a slim body and a quick, tidy posture

creature: Shapeshifter/elemental

Biography: Maia lives a happy life. She loves her family, her friends, her former school, and her life. She made many friends, bit the only down side is, she hates being treated like a lady. Her parents encouraged her to take ballet giving her posture, and piano, giving her nibble fingers. 

Other:

Weaponry: bow, throwing knives

powers:

Illusionating-able to create illusions, ( able to "duplicate" or make an object appear )

Shapeshiftng- able to take form of anything, from other people to mythtical creatures

elemental control

Dimensional storage- able to place anything into a storage area in another dimension, able to call up at will. Must have some source of power to access

Paralyzation- able to stop anything in time, or place, usually used with Dimensional Storage.

Fears: snakes, Spiders, the sea, drowning, death, snow

dislikes: mature people, people that talk back to her, hot tempers, sarcasm, vegetables 

fatal flaw: she has siezures and asthma making her fear drowning  

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Name: Maia Nightcrest

personality: Maia is the strange one, the happy one, the funny one, the one that knows exactly what to say a the right moment, she's bubbly, talkative, and loves to start fights, participate in them, and occasionally tell a minor rumor. She is alittle crazy and arrogant but still loves to be social which results in her being stalkerish, and shadowy. She is crazy smart, a survivor, and loves to read, write and draw. She barely pays attention to the main things, the focuses on tiny, small things that could be useful. She takes interest in pointy objects and other people's relationships. Her personality doesn't really allow her to stay in one place for a long period of time. 

Looks: Maia has waist length, dark hair which she braids many-a-time to get it in settle waves, which it refuses to do. Her har is pin straight and refuses to curl. Her eyes change colors but they looks a bit strange next to her tan skin. She keeps them blue, electric blue to make them look a bit more settle. Occasionally they go deep sapphire. She's tall, and has a slim body and a quick, tidy posture

creature: Shapeshifter/elemental

Biography: Maia lives a happy life. She loves her family, her friends, her former school, and her life. She made many friends, bit the only down side is, she hates being treated like a lady. Her parents encouraged her to take ballet giving her posture, and piano, giving her nibble fingers. 

Other:

Weaponry: bow, throwing knives

powers:

Illusionating-able to create illusions, ( able to "duplicate" or make an object appear )

Shapeshiftng- able to take form of anything, from other people to mythtical creatures

elemental control

Dimensional storage- able to place anything into a storage area in another dimension, able to call up at will. Must have some source of power to access

Paralyzation- able to stop anything in time, or place, usually used with Dimensional Storage.

Fears: snakes, Spiders, the sea, drowning, death, snow

dislikes: mature people, people that talk back to her, hot tempers, sarcasm, vegetables 

fatal flaw: she has siezures and asthma making her fear drowning  

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
thou can, a most ovioubsly, join.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
May we begin?

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
(Well it would be nice to have a few more people...)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

ThE WoRd GaMe

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

who plays five nights at freddy's or five...

How old are your pets

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

latest videos