Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Incidoue University (Roleplay)

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump for hopeful joining)

How can I make you happy?

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
(Anyone out there?)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Ohh, I like it.

Name:Naomii/Xavier
Looks:
Personality: She has a, for lack of better words, firey personality, If she doesn't like you she'll tell you, and if she does you'll know asap. She's more talkative and a outgoing. / He's calmer, more laid back, when he's not mad. He's very protective of his sister. When he talks, its normally not very loud.
Power:Firemaster/Shadow master*
Bio: Twins. They have pet birds. Naomii has a a Pheonix **phoenix bird
Xavier has an Ulama**Xavier

*Shadow Master explinations: they can basically do the following
-Use a shadow portal, to other people though the fortal is at least 10 degrees colder than the room
-make things dissappear into the shadowlands/bring them back
-And only in extreme ########## when threatedned), he can cloud someone's thought, making them mentally paralyzed/unaware for as long as he has their hold.

*Fire Master explinations: Can do the following:
-Use a fire portal, to other people though the fortal is at least 10 degrees hotter than the room
- can cause things to disintegrat into nothing but ash and it's impossible to get it back
-Can cause the illusion of exchrciating pain, as if yourentire body was being burned in a never ending fire. (Naomii's perfected this skill, to here she can do it whenever she want, not just when threatened/angry. )

**Xavier's Bird: Ulama- a cryptid of Sri Lanka said to emit bloodcurdling human sounding shrieks in the night from within the jungles. In Sri Lankan folklore, it is believed that the cry of this bird is an omen that portends death.
**Naomii's Bird- phoenix or phenix- a mythical sacred fire bird described as a bird with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet (or purple, blue, and green according to some legends). The Phoenix's ability to be reborn from its own ashes implies that it is immortal, though in some stories the new Phoenix is merely the offspring of the older one.It is said that the bird's cry is that of a beautiful song.

**Naomii’s Bird: Phoenix - a long-lived bird that is cyclically regenerated or reborn. Associated with the sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor. The name of the phoenix derived from its purple-red hue, an explanation that has been influential. This association continued into the medieval period, albeit in a different fashion; the bird was considered "the royal bird" and therefore also referred to as "the purple one"

I have this saved to my computer, since they're my favorite characters. As you can see, I've developed them more.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar

(Well, as much as it doesn't conform to my form at all...what the heck, of curse your accepted, although a minor few things.

Can the firemaster/shadowmaster be a species or race instead of just a power, since in this roleplay, they wouldn't have any powers before entering the school, and still wouldnt know what to do with them or what they were.)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"vahid43" wrote:

(Well, as much as it doesn't conform to my form at all...what the heck, of curse your accepted, although a minor few things.

Can the firemaster/shadowmaster be a species or race instead of just a power, since in this roleplay, they wouldn't have any powers before entering the school, and still wouldnt know what to do with them or what they were.)

I just kinda copy and pasted, It DOES make more sense as a race, So. Okay!

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
(Alright, now if the person who joined last night or more people joined we could start..but..we still need more people.!)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar

(May I join?)
Name: Clarabella Smith

Age (13-18 ): 15

Personality: She is quiet and sticks to the back, though she isn't a follower. She can say the most random things and will do anything to make her friends laugh. She is very bubbly and happy most of the time.

Looks:

What creature will they turn into when the enter the school: A shapeshifter (though she can only turn into a dog, cat, mouse, and chenge the colour of her hair and eyes)

Biography: (Dont need much, honestly) She has a past of bullying and constantly swiching schools because of it, and in the last incedence she got a scar that runs from side to sideon her neck (So basicly, someone tryed to kill her) and that's why she went to this school, one that will possibly not have alot of bullying. Despite all this, she is usually happy, unless she is reminded of it 

Other: She is usually listening to music, loud enough that you can hear it through her head phones.
(Hopefully this isn't too long or anything ^^' )

Germany!

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
(Too long? No form is too long. anyway, you may join!)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
(YAY, thank you! And I have a habit of rambling, that's why I put that... though, it doesn't exactly help the rambling... and I'm doing it again Dx )

Germany!

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ah..alright....and storm went offline, which means once agian, we still don't have enough people..)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Skittles or Nutella

TV Shows you like TV Shows you hate

Watcha Watching (2014)

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

Skittles or Nutella

Watcha Watching (2014)

latest videos