Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Incidoue University (Roleplay)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Meehhhhh!!!

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
(Alright, start then)

How can I make you happy?

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia hauled her heavy black suitcase into the car, beaming at her parents. The noisy city blared behind her and she shut the door with a satisfactory slam. She sighed and rode on. She glanced at the scenery moving outside the window which she had rolled down slightly. She smiled and then softly let the wind ruffle her hair. 

The Taxi pulled up shortly in front of a large looking building. Maia jumped out and effortlessly hauled her bag next to her. The taxi drove away leaving her staring at the building. Boldly, she stepped closer and sat down by he gates waiting for others to arrive 

Maia took in everything in her surrounding area, the plants, the black iron gate, even the odd patterned if the sidewalk in front. Her examination grew tiring and boring and she approached the gate with chin held high. She slowly pushed the gate open and entered the school, her shoes clopping against the new pattern of sidewalk.

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
(( I may dissappear suddenly ))

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar

Meras was riding on his dads motorcycle, he had a backpack of all his stuff, He was going to a school.

A school of magic.

Children generally don't like going to school, and Meras was no different, but when he had the thought of magic and spells in his mind, he was, suffice to say, quite excited.
He gave his dad a hug and jumped off the motorcylce, he would be gone for awhile..longer than he was expecting, and he  walked in, to the open gates of the school, ready to start a new life of magic.,.

And well, that's what he was getting.

How can I make you happy?

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
( I was pestered by a certain Jomeimei to 'check out this forum post' so here I am. I actually do want to join though. Few problems, though. Firstly, Im on my tablet. If I get on to my laptop; I can make the form. If not. Eh. . . Not gonna happen. Secondly, I will most likely not be on in March. At least not until after the twenty second. If I come on, will be way in the nights. So. . May I?)

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia saw a young man, about her age leap off a motor cycle and pass through the gates. A school of magic. She smiled to herself and stepped in. An odd feeling overwhelmed her and she shook her head t clear it but when she stopped shaking her head she felt...different. More powerful. She strode on more confident, unaware, walking through those gates had changed her life forever

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(CRAP GTG guys)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

(CRAP GTG guys)

ditto

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Analisa Zakka.
Personality: She's fun-loving,sweet,brave,friendly,sarcastic.
Looks:
What creature will they turn into when the enter the school: Vampyr.
Biography: She was the strong silent type. And of course she got picked on for it. She slowly started to go a little crazy no one knew it though. She used to just sit and talk to herself for hours. Her parents realised she went a little crazy when they asked her if she wanted something to eat and she spazzed on them. So they sent her to this school. ((Better?))
Other: Has a U.K accent.
Edited: 2/7/13.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Last one to say cupcake wins!

awnser the question the person above you asks

Dating as we all know

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos