Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Incidoue University (Roleplay)

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar

Ah, alright, I might continue a bit with people who may or may or may not have just joined, if they will, but I shall wait for you all to be back, see thine morrow.

and yes person you may join)

How can I make you happy?

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kissme21" wrote:

Name: Analisa Zakka.
Personality: She's fun-loving,sweet,brave,friendly,sarcastic.
Looks:
What creature will they turn into when the enter the school: Vampyr.
Biography: She was the strong silent type. And of course she got picked on for it. She slowly started to go a little crazy no one knew it though. She used to just sit and talk to herself for hours. Her parents realised she had powers when she started to muttered words and the things she said happened. So they sent her to this school. ((Sorry! I'm not that good with bio's.))
Other: Has a U.K accent.

they aren't supers yet

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
You may continue, I may drop off suddenly, warning....

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Gtg

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(may I join?)

:x

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
The car carrying Clarabella pulled up and she got out. She loved the school already, just from being there less than a minute. She walked up to the gate, slowly, with her head down. "In, out, in, out," she told herself, trying to keep her breathing steady as she walked in.

Germany!

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(im just going to make a form and if someone says no ill get lost :3)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: June Jones
Personality: Happy, bubbly, loves everything though gets kind of depressed when thinking about her 'transformation'
Looks: Ginger hairto tailbone with a few frizzed curls springing up here and there, one blue eye the other bright gold (due to electricity), slender, slightly taller than averedge height
What creature will they turn into when the enter the school: Demi-Demon (Infused with undead genetics I suppose)
Biography: Her parents sent her to the school hoping for her to get a good education, like any normal parent. When she enters the gates she is struck down, this enforcing her magic capabilities and removing anything tieing her down.
Other: Electric ablilities, sometimes shocks people when touched (Tongue Out)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(WHEW. That took a while. Well, hopefully, no editing will be required)

Name: Yumiko "Miko" Kujyou

Personality: Miko is miserable and can be very rude. She takes work seriously. She does not entertain jokes and is known to be very "straightforward". She is however much lighter on her friends and can be very nice depending on your relationship with her. Miko is obsessed with neatness and despises clumsy and/or messy people. She is a perfectionist and loves when things are exact and symmetrical. She's always loved singing, but because of her slight shyness, she doesn't usually sing when others are around.

Looks:...

What creature will they turn into when the enter the school: Siren. Sirens seem like humans at first glance, but their singing is known to draw men to their deaths.

Biography: Yumiko was pressured by her parents to have good grades and be at the top of her class. A few years ago, her grades dropped dramatically because of her involvement with her previous school's choir. She had stopped studying and focused on practicing. Her parents then moved and were about to enroll her into a new school, when they got the letter. They happily sent her off, thinking she was no longer good enough, and have now put all their trust  into her sister.

Other: Her powers allow her songs to have different effects on people. Such as (the usual) hypnotizing men, and also less common others such as healing songs.

(Don't worry, I won't make her Over Powered. . . C: But I'll edit if needed.)

Name: Daichi Takahashi.

Personality:  Daichi can be very arrogant and tends to think he is better than other people at certain things. He is usually gloomy, quiet and anti-social, though when you earn his trust- he can be a very warm, nice and talkative person. 

Looks: 

What creature will they turn into when the enter the school: Dark Fae. Dark Fae don't have glittery wings like the Light Fae; however, they have large, black feathery wings which resemble that of a raven.

Biography: He persuaded his parents to allow him to join the school, as he really didn't have any extra-curricular activities, sports or anything he did back at his home. He thought the school would help him leave an impact on the world, and he had always been interested in Fantasy books and the History of magic and witchcraft. After about a day of continuous begging, his parents finally consented.

Other: Other than flying, Fae perform spells by dancing. Though these spells are fairly powerful, these spells take quite a time to execute.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
(You can join..,now I just have to wait for everyone to be online...)

How can I make you happy?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

The Box Pt.2

The Box Pt.2

The Box Pt.2

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

latest videos