Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Incidoue University (Roleplay)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She patted the cat's head, sending a shock through it by accident

:x

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Clarabella hissed and turned into a mouse.

Germany!

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She covered her mouth, pushing her flesh into her teeth, she winced "What in the he-" she felt her teeth "Why is nobody else going through such drastic things..." a tear ran down her cheek and she ran into the school

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia watched her run in. She wondered why no one else was going through this. She touched the earth between the tiles of the patterned floor. ( stop guys, he created will be mad, we went too far )

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(*sigh* alright)

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar

(Dang it, Why do I have to fall asleep...

I missed stuff..)

How can I make you happy?

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(I don't like to post when the OP and many others aren't online. . .but I haven't done my starting post yet, so. . .)

Yumiko sauntered through the school gates, a wide smile on her face. She brushed off any dust she had gathered from her father's car, and made sure her turquoise blouse and Jeans looked okay. She then jumped up and down happily, stopping abruptly after almost tripping. #Oh, yeah. I'm wearing heels". She thought, glancing down at her teal high heel shoes. She was at school, yes, a place she despised as much as any other kid, but this wasn't just school. I'm going to learn magic. She replayed that thought over and over, her smile growing wider, as she walked into the school. She noticed some people not far from her, who seemed surprised about something, but thought it not important and continued walking. She started singing softly to herself, noticing her voice sounded much better, but decided it was just her imagination.

Daichi walked slowly into the school, smiling slightly. He was extremely excited, but doing his best to 'keep his cool'. If only his classmates could see him now. He brushed his dark blue hair from his face and looked around. He noticed a small puddle and glanced into it. His grey shirt and jeans pants seemed okay. He then noticed his hair was bluer than normal. "Strange, I didn't dye it this shade". He continued walking, noticing he felt stronger, more powerful! "Maybe they have some sort of magical air in this place!" He thought with a grin. He noticed some others not  that far from him, and that made him think. "Exactly where should I be right now?"

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

"Diamond543" wrote:

(I don't like to post when the OP and many others aren't online. . .but I haven't done my starting post yet, so. . .)

Yumiko sauntered through the school gates, a wide smile on her face. She brushed off any dust she had gathered from her father's car, and made sure her turquoise blouse and Jeans looked okay. She then jumped up and down happily, stopping abruptly after almost tripping. #Oh, yeah. I'm wearing heels". She thought, glancing down at her teal high heel shoes. She was at school, yes, a place she despised as much as any other kid, but this wasn't just school. I'm going to learn magic. She replayed that thought over and over, her smile growing wider, as she walked into the school. She noticed some people not far from her, who seemed surprised about something, but thought it not important and continued walking. She started singing softly to herself, noticing her voice sounded much better, but decided it was just her imagination.

Daichi walked slowly into the school, smiling slightly. He was extremely excited, but doing his best to 'keep his cool'. If only his classmates could see him now. He brushed his dark blue hair from his face and looked around. He noticed a small puddle and glanced into it. His grey shirt and jeans pants seemed okay. He then noticed his hair was bluer than normal. "Strange, I didn't dye it this shade". He continued walking, noticing he felt stronger, more powerful! "Maybe they have some sort of magical air in this place!" He thought with a grin. He noticed some others not  that far from him, and that made him think. "Exactly where should I be right now?"

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
June calmed down, looking up at the mirror in the lavatory "This isn't such a big deal... Everyone dies, min's for a good cause" she stood up tall and proud, then walked into the hall

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar

(SUNFOGU! I am back and brought life support systems, and am bringing this rp back to life!)

Meras  currently  is standing out side, gazing at the most magnificent building he had ever seen.
His dad drove away behind him, but he didn't even look backwards.

"This is going to be fun.!" He said, a bit loud, but he's excited, he's happy.
Then he walked in and almost spontaneously  felt his head  get all itchy, followed by a feeling of sharp
pain from his backside "Ow!"

He would exclaim as he the closed his eyes for a moment as the pain subsided, and then kept walking.

How can I make you happy?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos