Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Never Ending Cycle..( Open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
 Okay , well most people know that there is a cycle , for either , The immortal or The Supernatural , Well , a group of Friends , besides there  different species , and different abilities ,they  try to find the Legendary Never Ending Cycle , the Legendary Cycle is what made them special , or in other words , what made them have the abilities , or powers in the first place!  When they try to find The Legendary Cycle  , But the problem is that it ISNT EASY! They learn the hard way..  When they go on there journey its nothing they expected.. , There powers cant stop what there expecting , they have to use there human senses , which isn't very easy! But at one point They all work together , through all those hard mazes..######### , they figure out that , all they have to do ( at the end) is they have to collide there powers and thus , the Legendary Cycle was born.. But , here's the other problem will they ever get out? How long will they survive? How hard is it? Will they even work together? To many question , but few time to find out..                                                                                                                                                      Forms!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Name :                                                                                                                                                                          Age : ( 13 - 19 )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Looks : ( Picture Provided , or Anime , and description )                                                                  Personality :                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Bio : ( Optional )                                                                                                                                                        Species : ( Any species! if you make it up , that's fine , but tell me what  it is  )                                                                                                                                                         Power : ( Up to 4 or below )                                                                                                                Weapon :                                                                                                                                                                                        Other :                                                                                                                                               ( Any  more, suggestions , just ask! Big Grin also , on the plot I would love any help with it? And if you don't know the rules , just ask I can tell you ! )

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

The What Did You do Last Game

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

latest videos