Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Survivors

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
(I am back, I haven't posted lately but I'm back!Big Grin ##

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"What the hell-" Jack murmured as the ground continued to quiver under his feet. "Where-"
And then rocks starting crumbling from the ceiling. "Holy sh-" Jack started in shock, staring wide-eyed. Someone or something pushed him forwards, reminding him to keep running. He ran, rocks thundering down behind him and crashing to the floor, sending splinters in the smooth floor. Jack tripped forwards and stumbled against someone. "Ow! What the hell just happened?" he shrieked. He looked up and saw Steph, looking up at him, hair covering half of her face like a curtain. 

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Stef saw Jack on the floor because of the little earthquake , she looked down at him and offered her hand to his to help him pick him up , she looked around the dead pile of rocks and earth, she then returned to Jack...

The Survivors

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"I like it down here", Quane hissed, watching as rocks tumbled down, and finally stopped. He glared again at Jack, displeased by his destructive presence. Does this guy ever stop tripping and destroying everything??? His gaze returned to Ricky, who was already searching through the pile of food. Quane wanted to yell at the strangers to get out more than anything right now, and with the death of his family, he just wanted to burst into tears and hit something.

It’s hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world.

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Unfortunately, if you stay down here, you'll be crushed by a rock!" Jack shouted back at Quane over the noise and ran to help Ricky with the food and supplies. "And if you want a better chance of survival, it would be a suitable idea to stick together."

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Jack  took Stef's hand gratefully and nodded back at Quane and Ricky. "If you want a better chance of survival," he said. "Then I think you should follow me. I know where more survivors are." And he started running, gripping onto Stef's wrist, determined not to let go this time. 

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Quane picked up the food in Ricky's hands, moving it into a corner. "Well I'm sorry, but I'm in the middle of having my heart torn out of my chest, so excuse me if I'm not too interesting in meeting new friends of yours", Quane snapped, shoving aside Ricky's hand as he felt it rest upon his left shoulder. The falling rocks stopped, the cave-like area becoming still again. Ricky glanced over at the two strangers. "Just don't worry about arguing with him ... He'll come up eventually", Ricky muttered, shoving aside his mop of hair.

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Jack looked at Quane doubtfully. "Okay," he said quietly, after a few seconds of watching the strain from tears and anger pulsing form the boy. Jack could feel that same aching pain in his chest like someone had ripped a hole in his heart. It vanished as soon as it came. He started running down the smooth floor, hearing falling footsteps behind him, unsure whether it was Quane, Ricky or Stef. 

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Quane leaned against the wall of the underground space, sharp and glimmering diamonds surrounding his figure. He kept a fist upon the cave wall, holding up his body as he faced it, staring at the black rock in silence. He couldn't cry. He couldn't scream. He felt helpless. A single tear rolled down his left cheek, but soon vanished as it landed upon the cold ground. Ricky sighed behind him, picking up a twin chocolate bar from their pile of food. "You should eat something", he suggested, a sympathetic look in his soft eyes. Quane spun round immediately, grabbing his friend by the throat as he lifted him up from the ground. "Don't. Tell me. What to do", he threatened, another tear rolling down his cheek as he settled Ricky on the ground again, his black hair sweeping over the corner of his eye.

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Jack looked at Quane in alarm, his eyes wide. 

~earth707~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos