Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Survivors

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Quane faced the cave wall again, his eyes glazed with tears. "You didn't lose everyone, Ricky. You lost your parents who you barely even spoke to", he whispered, staring blankly at the black rock. "I lost my parents. I lost my brothers, and I lost my sister. Other than you, I never had any friends. They were my friends. I lost a huge part of me. I feel like a massive piece of flesh has been torn from my chest ... I've lost myself ..." he murmured, holding back the tears that fought to escape the corners of his eyes.

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Jack held his head low, trying to hide the single tear that rolled down his cheek. He understood Quane's pain. He had it too. He'd lost his three sisters and his parents. He barely looked up as he heard footsteps approaching. 
"Quane," Alice said quietly, slowly walking forward and resting a palm on his shoulder. "I understand," she whispered lowly. "But just remember, they'll always be here." She moved her hand from his shoulder to where his heart was. "Always."

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
(I am back , do I continue ? ) 

The Survivors

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Even the others - They lost family too, but they still have friends ... They still have at least one person who understands. I'm alone", Quane murmured, fighting back tears. Ricky sighed again. Part of him did understand, but those who had experienced the pain Quane had were the only ones that would really understand ... Another tear rolled down Quane's cheek as he remembered his little sister's bloody, frozen face - her wide eyes full of fear and desperation, which flooded him with anger again.

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Then Alice inhaled sharply. "They're coming," she whispered. She turned fiercely to Quane. "Come with us. Please." Her eyes started stinging, attempting to hold back the floods of tears wanting to flood. She carefully caressed the long slash along her knee. "We have to go now. Stef, Jack, Ricky, we need to get out of here. Quane, you too."

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'd rather die than live another moment of this torture!" Quane shouted, hitting the wall with his fist in a rapid movement. The tears glazing his eyes gradually faded from sight as he was flooded and consumed with anger. "They robbed the life of my parents. My brothers. Even my six year old sister", he hissed furiously, his voice strongly toned with anguish. "They stole, everything that ever meant anything from me", he snarled, a stray tear rolling down his pale cheek. "I'm going to rip their heads off if it's the last thing I do", he whispered, looking away from the others in silence.

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"They'll torture you," Alice said quietly, stepping forward. And then she reached into her jacket pocket. And pulled out a knife. It glinted in the reflection of the diamonds and screamed danger. "And if you don't come  I'll have to do this."
"Alice-" Jack started, stepping forward. She held up her palm ordering him to stop, and he did. 
"It's your choice Quane," she whispered. 

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ricky watched the scene from the corner of his eye with a mixture of confusion and shock. "Wha- You can't kill him!" he cried, his gaze fixing upon the knife in Alice's hand.

Ruben watched Alice in silence, his eyes holding both anguish and intensity. "Go ahead, Alice. Put me out of misery", he whispered, his expression hardening slowly.

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"What the hell are you thinking?" Jack shrieked in horror, leaping forwards and holding up his hands, his blue eyes wide with fear. 
"On the count of three," Alice said, ignoring Jack and Ricky and holding up the knife so it glittered in the reflection of the jewels. . 
"Are you insane?" Jack squawked in shock. 
Alice took a breath, closed her eyes and brought the knife down hard. She slipped, sliding on the smooth surface of the cave as a rumbling erupted beneath her. She opened her eyes in shock and saw Quane, alive, the knife next to him. Jack breathed with relief, regaining his drawn breath. 
"Earthquake," Alice managed to spit out before the ground disappeared beneath them. 

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I be Ray? Where are we?)

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Hey!

Hey newbiez

Uh hey-moved

New.-moved

hy,new users

Hello im new here :)