Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(Sorry, no. Hey, wanna RP in School for the supernatural (RESTARTED!) ??? smile )

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray's eyes flittered open. He closed them again when the sun hit him. Ray lifted himself up and squinted confused. He looked around and saw that he was lying in the mud. "Gross." Ray got up frantically and walked around trying to locate where he was. He didn't recognize this place at all. He lifted a hand to where his head hurt then took it down. His finger was covered in b lood. Ray felt as though he was going to faint. He sank to his knees dizzily and shouted "help!!!."

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
As the erupting, shaking ground finally ceased, Jack had lost everyone else from sight, sound and sense. Slowly he lifted his head, instinctively bringing his arms to his eyes to shield the blinding sun.  A shout brought him to his senses. He leapt up, ignoring the searing pain in his head. "Hello?" he called. He stumbled forward, his eyes widening as he saw another survivor. He recognized him slightly from school, although this boy had been a few years older than him. "Ray?"

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray spun around when he heard his name. "Oh thank god! I thought I was going to die." Ray's eyes widened at the thought of dying. "Wait whats going on? Where am I?"

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"There's been an explosion," Jack said. "But, you need to promise me to stay calm, everything is okay...well, nothing is really okay, considering the scenarios...sorry. Look, everyone you know has died. I'm sorry, the helicopters came and bombed everything, it was terrible." He waited anxiously, biting his lip and waiting for Ray's response. 

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Ray looked down at the ground and nodded. All of a sudden he was mad. "Stay calm?!? Really everyone I know has just died and you want me to stay calm?" Ray frowned.

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"I - It's - are you okay?" Jack faltered slightly, biting his lip with anxiety. 

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"You stay away from me too", Quane said in a low tone, and then vanished up to the surface of the cave, disappearing from Ricky's wide-eyed sight.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Wait!" Jack yelled into the emptiness after the two boys. His voice echoed off the rocks. "If you walk away now, you're cowards because we need to get all the survivors out! I know how!"
"You do?" Alice said dryly, leaning on a rock, appearing from thin air. "Face it Jack, we're all as good as dead."
"Shut p," Jack hissed at her, turning to face her. He remembered Ray and turned back around to him. "Come on Ray, I'm getting out of here. Even if it means leaving all these jerks behind. And if it doesn't-" he froze suddenly. "Where's Stef?" he breathed in horror, and sprinted back into the crumbling remains of the cave.
"Are you insane?" Alice yelled after him. "You'll get yourself killed!"

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Sorry, I am back! Big Grin and Stef was left behind.. )

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

grandma favoring

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

latest videos