Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(Well, he's in a basment somewhere with Irene, maybe he could leave her, but not come back because another plane comes over and he meets my characters Jack and Alice?)

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Jack gasped as the ground disappeared from beneath him as the stones crumbled, not able to hold the weight of him, and he slipped, a sharp rock gashing his knee badly. (Got to go, sorry Frustrated)

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
(ok) ''hey im going to go and find some help ok?'' kazou said walking out of the door to the basement and climbing out into the destroyed house

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

The Survivors

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Okay ) 

Stef  , tried following Jack , since he was calling her name , and Saw a figure which was Jack on the floor , she made sure it was Jack by saying " Jack?! " she sounded worried and desperate to find anyone!

The Survivors

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(hey sorry I went out of town)
Ray just stood there dumb founded. He wanted to scream he was so confused. Like an obedient puppy he followed Jack around. Ray knew he looked terrible but he really didn't want to see his hair so he avoided mirrors altogether. Pretty soon Jack came to a stop "what the heck is going on?" Ray shouted mad and confused.

The Survivors

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Coward? I'm going out there to kill every one of those damen cowards that murdered by entire family. You're the one that's running, pipsqueak. Get your facts right before you make judgements", Quane responded to Jack, and then disappeared completely onto the surface, and began making his way towards the planes that occupied the men he held such a hatred for. "Wait! I'm coming with you!" Ricky cried from behind him, scrabbling up the rock until he reached the surface and caught up with Quane. It wasn't his ideal choice, but he would go wherever Quane chose to.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Look, I'm sorry, okay?" Jack rushed, scrambling up and racing after Quane, standing in front of him. "They killed my family too. If anything, I'm with you. Are we good?" He held out an open palm hesitantly, biting his lip with anxiety. Alice's sarcastic expression faded and she looked at Jack with approval. 

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Quane hesitated as his gaze flickered down to Jack's hand, and then back up to his face. "We're good", he muttered, taking Jack's hand after another moment of reluctance. "But that doesn't change the fact I'm going out there", he said in a strong tone, and then proceeded in the direction of the planes, unarmed ... yet ready.

SPOILER

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
A wave of relief washed over him as Quane's hand took his. He drew it back and nodded. "I'm coming with you." 
"I will too," Alice perked up, her eyes glinting. 
"No," Jack said, turning to face her. "This isn't a game."
"I never said it was!" Alice flared up, anger dancing in her eyes. 
"Please Alice, just stay here. And Stef. One of us will die if we go in there."
Alice hesitated and then nodded grudgingly, jumping up on the rock. "To the one who survives this out of you three, we'll be waiting here," she said dismissively, attempting to hide the hurt and fright in her voice. 

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't plan on dying today", Quane said in a low tone, and then continued in the direction of the planes, sensing Ricky's presence behind him. "Let's end this", he snarled, although his tone contained more determination than bitterness. His dark hair shadowed the entire side of his face, causing his eyes to intensify amongst the dark.

SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hi friends!

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

What Are You Doing For Halloween?

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

Hi friends!

WOULD YOU RATHER...

latest videos