Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Jack rocked on his heels and pursed his lips. "Let's go," he murmured, picking up a sharp rock. "I don't plan to go unarmed," he explained fiercely, swinging it about slightly.  

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm fine with my fists", Quane muttered under his breath as he moved towards the planes, now standing only a few metres from them. Ricky grinned behind him, a wide smile spreading over his face, whilst his eyes glimmered with enthusiasm. "I should've brought the food stock ... Could've thrown a sandwich at one of them ..." he joked, causing Quane's lips to curl up into a smirk in the process.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Jack raised an eyebrow at Ricky's humor. Was this really anything to laugh about? He rolled his sleeves up and glanced at the sideways. "Hilarious," he muttered. These people had killed his family, his friends, his life. He wanted revenge.
Alice watched the boys disappear and sighed, turning to Stef. "Are you the only one who finds this unfair?" she said silkily, tossing her golden hair behind her shoulders pompously. 

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Stef couldn't help but chuckle , this was ridiculous , she replied " A Bit unfair... " she said .... 

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Do you go laughing," Alice snapped, traits of her Northern accent showing up as it did when she got annoyed. "This is not funny." She blew her cheeks out in exasperation, watching the last of the boys disappear. "I'm going after them," she declared, her eyes glinting. 

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Stef already saw Alice , getting worked up or angry , Stef wasnt going to take this. She didnt know what either to tell her or to let it go anf iigure it on her own. she accidently blurted out " Well , Calm down .... We'll figure this out! " she said goin to the boys and glaring at Alice...

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Alice shot a filthy look at Stef, her intense, icy blue eyes full of frustration. "Fine," she spat. "Come on, we can't let them see us. All hell will break loose with Jack around." She glided silently behind them, beckoning icily to Stef. 

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"You have to humour yourself or you burst into tears", Ricky responded; despite the faint glare he received from Quane and the fact there was almost no hope, he was clinging on to something ...

I'm not going to die today ...
I will survive ...
I have to ...

SPOILER

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Of course you do," Jack muttered, mirroring Qunes expression. As they neared the planes, Jack thought he heard a sudden whisper. "What was that?" he asked suddenly, spinning around. He jumped up onto a rock to check if it hadn't been Stef and Alice following them. No, they were still sitting on a rock, talking to each other, so far away, Jack had to squint slightly. He stumbled down from the rock as he heard talking. He ducked behind it, hoping Quane and Ricky were sensible enough to know from his sharp actions that he'd seen someone and had copied him. He edged closer, his frame rigid. Daring himself a glance he gasped as he saw them. He slapped a hand over his mouth, lucky enough to have not been heard. 
**********************************************************************************
Alice gave a silent gasp when she whispered to Stef: "Follow me." Jack had heard her. She pressed herself flat against the wall,trying to stay silent as she could. She hoped their dummies worked. Jack was climbing onto a rock now. She saw doubt then relaxation cross his face. He nodded and Quane and Ricky as Alice sighed with relief. 'The dummies worked,' she mouthed at Stef with triumph, but her eager smile faded as she heard something, Jack's hurried whispers. He must've seen someone. Clever of them not to attack straight on, she thought admiringly. 

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Quane roughly grabbed Ricky by his shoulder, throwing him behind the nearest rock as an instinct. It was like carrying around a baby ... He immediately shoved himself behind the rock beside it, clamping a firm hand over Ricky's mouth as he began: "Wh-". Quane breathed evenly and silently; he remained completely frozen in his place for his own good. The footsteps drew nearer ... the whispers drew closer ... 

One ... two ... three ...

SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

Who is the worst singer EVER?

idea

cool halloween poem

Poetry

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

latest videos