Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Alice took a deep breath and pulled herself up, clutching the rock that was keeping her balanced. She took a deep breath and stepped forward tentatively. Another zap of agony shot up her leg. She ignored it and took another step. You're not going to give up now, Alice. You have to find more survivors. Determined, she began walking, letting go of the rock. Angrily, her leg protested, but she didn't stop. Her neon converse stood out form the rubble, as she carefully made her way towards the city. And when she got to the city, her heart stopped. Twisted dead bodies lay in the ash and remains of her home. She fought back tears, making sure not to step on anyone.
"Hello?" she called out, surprised at how high pitched it sounded. "Is there anyone still there?" A stony, terrifying silence was her response. A chill went up her spine, as she shivered in the cold air.  She tried not to think about her family. As the horrifying truth began to dawn on her, she kicked a rock angrily and tried to contain her sobs and shrieks. Then she saw a girl. And she was alive. (Irene XD)

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Irene's head throbbed, fighting with her. She looked at the bodies.. some with their mouths gaping open, as if still screaming. She fought the images. She snapped her eyes shut, and when she turned her head, she saw a female looking at her. Her eyes widened, and she ran over. "More survivors?! I have one in a basement over there-" she pointed to a badly destroyed home.  

@Merriester's Orphanage, there's Mya!!
Roleplay #4 @Teen Pirates; there's Casey!!

Haha!!!!!

The Survivors

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
It was just a normal day . Everything seemed right . Stef liked the day , so far She saw everyone happy , and laughing like a normal day , Stef saw a peace maker plane dropping bombs and began to run , for shelter while others were screaming and crying Stef was wrong.. this day wasn't going good!  she saw some bombs crash into people's homes or land on them! She screamed , and went to shelter , she felt like dying at that very moment! But she wasn't gonna quite that quick! She ran and never turned back , but there was a bomb that landed right in front of her! She quickly ran back , and saw the destruction she left behind , she felt a tear crawl down on her cheek , and she began running again , to find better shelter...

( Sorry , I forgot and yesterday I had a project! ) 

The Survivors

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Kazuo lifted his head up when he noticed the sudden silence. Had he fallen asleep? Wait-where was that girl? Surly he hadn't imagined her? He slowly got up with a groan. Sleeping on a dirt floor wasn't very good on the body. He slowly walked up the stairs, afraid of what he would find. He opened the basement door to a destroyed house. Well, more like a destroyed town. As far as the eye could see, there was only fire, rubble, and a few dead bodies. One or two scarred trees remained standing. Kazuo studied the gray sky. It was almost like the color it gets when it's about to rain, but this gray was more brownish somehow. There she was! He noticed the girl talking to another girl she had found. But the new girl seemed to have a hurt leg-hopefully it wasn't broken; there weren't many doctors around to nurse it. He walked over to them, dodging heaps of rubble on the way. He was in too much shock to react any more than a stumble when he saw the bodies.

The Survivors

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Quane screamed with a mixture of fury and misery. Destroyed, he dug his fingernails into the sides of his head as he kneeled before his family's bodies. His little sister ... his two brothers ... his parents ... all gone. Rubble dug into his knees as he sunk down further, his screams of mental agony slowly fading into sobs. Horrified, he pulled his little sister's ruined body up to his lap, but there was no heartbeat ... There was only death ... More fury flooded through him. Anger began to consume him. Horrified, he claimed a desire for revenge, and began to run in the direction of those who had murdered his friends and family. His fists clenched tightly, the veins by the sides of his head pulsating rapidly. Miserable, he rushed through the rubble ... through everything. He could never forget what he'd just seen.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

The Survivors

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Once Alexandra, found some shelter, she was safe for now... After she touched her head in relief she survived...she got up and looked for her family, she looked at her house and it was destroyed, she saw through the cement and brick, and she found her dead family together...she couldn't believe what she just saw! She felt a tear quickly go down her cheek, and couldn't believe this! She put her head in her hands, and tried not to cry, she just saw her family dead under the houses brick and cement! How can this get worse?! She thought ...She... She was speechless.. she didn't know what to do...she felt like dying with them..she later just fell beside them..not knowing what will happen next... ( sorry, it's like a bad for me today)

The Survivors

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I be Ricky too?)

SPOILER

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(Yeah, sure XD now all the slots are filled smile )

Alice shook her blonde hair around in the breeze. "Everyone's dead," she said quietly. "Are we the only ones left?" 

The breeze had only been slight that day, Jack still playing hide and seek in the tree. Then everything was thrown into chaos and destruction. 
"Luke!" he yelled, looking for his friend. "James? Ben! Where are you?" The ash thickened, clogging up his throat making it hard to breathe. He climbed higher, hoping to get rid of the ash and layers of dust coating his hair. He lost track of how long he sat there for, but when the screaming and destruction eventually died down, he found himself shaking as a single tear slid down his cheek. 
He began to climb down but the warning sound of a plane forced him to stay hidden in the burnt and scorched tree, not yet fallen. It slowed down as it flew over him, and he closed his eyes, praying that no one could see him. He waited ten minutes or so, even after the plane had flown off. Then he jumped down-and had the biggest shock of his life. His home was burnt and his friends and family were dead. 

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ricky rushed forward, grabbing Quane and pulling him back. "You'll get yourself killed!" he shouted, his hair shading his features. Quane gritted his teeth, tears rolling down his cheeks. "They murdered my family!" he screamed, "My brothers! My eight year old sister!" Ricky tightened his grip, desperate to hold Quane back. "They killed mine too!" he yelled, "They killed everyone's". Quane's yells and screams slowly faded into miserable sobs, his black hair covering his face and glimmering tear-filled eyes.

SPOILER

The Survivors

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
(( The guy who is supposed to hate Irene isn't roleplaying at all... should we get a new person to play as the guy who hates my character?))
Irene looked up, seeing Kazuo, she pulled him forward and showed him to Alice. "If we're alive.. could there be others? I mean.. I don't understand how we survived this, I mean, bombs were thrown around like footballs. It's unbelievable. Should we wait here? Wait here for others to come and find US or should we look for them?"  She brushed the dust out of her shoulder-length brown hair, and her hazel eyes watched as the waves hit against the in-tact rocks, well- somewhat intact. So beautiful, the waves. You could almost forget... she pinched her arm, unnoticably, and in her mind, told herself to knock it off, the world is no longer beautiful.

@Merriester's Orphanage, there's Mya!!
Roleplay #4 @Teen Pirates; there's Casey!!

Haha!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Do You Explain Scars

Help I dont like teen books

We the Kidz

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos