Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
As the truth sunk in, Alice erupted into sobs and began running, leaving the girl and boy behind.
"It's not fair!" she screamed. "No!" She didn't stop running until she came to her house. It was charred, burnt ashes was all that remained. "No!" she let out an ear piercing scream. "No!" 
She ran to the rubble and knelt down by the body of her brother. His blue eyes were dull, swarms of grey clouding them. She tried to stop coughing up tears and sobs, but his usual bright, happy face was now gone, gone forever. She buried her head in his blood stained jacket, wetting it with her tears. She would never come out, never again. She would stay by her brother until-
"Are we the only ones left?" a voice interrupted her, forcing her to see who it came from. It was a boy, thirteen or so, with blonde, messy hair and blue intense eyes.
"No."
"Who else is there?" the boy asked. 
"There's a girl, and a boy. They're in a basement."
He was silent. "Is that your brother?" he eventually asked. 
"Yes."
"He looks nice."
"How would you know?"
"I don't know. He just looks nice."
"Leave me alone."
"But I want to stay with you. I don't want to be alone."
Alice looked at him with anger. "I said leave me alone!" she said through gritted teeth. "I don't care! Just go away!"
The boy looked at her in shock. "But-"
"Leave me alone!" she yelled, her voice echoing. 
He looked at her, and fled. Alice fell to her knees again, ignoring the rocks stabbing into them. Her left arm was covered in blood and a sharp rock was stuck in her knee. With a groan of agony she yanked it out and threw it into the rubble. Then she heard voices. She saw two shady figures in the distance. "Hello?" she called. She began running, cursing herself for scaring the little boy away. Two boys were standing there, one's cheek glistening with tears. (That's Ricky and Quane XD)

"Hello," she said quietly. "I'm another survivor." 

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Irene watched Alice shoo a boy away, a survivor. She angrily went over to Alice, and yanked her arm, a glare on her face, she gritted her teeth. "Are you stupid?! That wasa little boy! Your brother is dead! That thirteen year old boy is alive, and we could've helped him. You know, just because YOU survived doesn't mean you should shoo others way, the bigger our pact becomes, the better we will be with survival. God, you need to turn your brain on and work with everybody!" She droppd Alice's arm, giving her another glare,and angrily muttered, "I'm out of here. Kazuo, come on! We need to go find a thirteen year old boy." She walked away, steaming with anger.

@Merriester's Orphanage, there's Mya!!
Roleplay #4 @Teen Pirates; there's Casey!!

Haha!!!!!

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Alice shook Irene away. "Let go!" Then her voice quietened. "I'll go. It was me who shooed him away anyway." She nodded.

Jack ran his hands through his hair, sitting on the rock. I need to find more survivors. Who cares about that girl? I can find other people.  Then the same fourteen year old approached him, looking ashamed.
"What do you want?" he grunted, playing with the small stick on the floor.
"Sorry," Alice said. "I shouldn't have pushed you off."
"Now you're apologizing " he sneered.  
"Well I'm only trying to be nice!"
"Whatever." He jumped off the rocks. "I'm Jack. I suppose you don't really care."
"I do. I'm Alice."
Jack snorted and jumped off the rock. "Where are the others? We need to find all the survivors."
Alice nodded. "I'll show you."

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Irene's eyes glistened. She brushed her hair with her fingers. Her tanktop was covered in dirt, and she brushed it off. It had been soaked with blood from her arm, but she didn't mind at all. It didn't matter. She watched the boy talk to Alice, and watched carefully. The fear, the anger, the sadness, she could see it, and sense it. She shook her head, and looked at her converse shoes. She put her hands on her hips. "There's more survivors somewhere."
((Will there be romance? And if so, between which characters?))

Haha!!!!!

The Survivors

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hold on...I need to sit for a minute." In his shock, Kazuo hadn't noticed how shaky his legs and arms were getting. He almost felt like he was gonna throw up. By now, he had given up hope that his family had somehow survived. He felt cold and scared all over. Kazuo rubbed his eyes and stared at what used to be a front lawn.

The Survivors

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Irene looked at Kazuo, and sat beside him, and rubbed his back, gently. "It's a lot to take in, I know. We never expected it to happen.."her voice cracked, "we lost everything we had, but we have to work together. I'm scared, maybe as scared as you. But we can't forget that because everybody else is dead, we can live for them,and kill those horrible people that destroyed them."

Haha!!!!!

The Survivors

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Kazuo shook his head. "I don't want to hear about any more killing, death, or destruction."

The Survivors

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Irene gritted her teeth, and stood up, pacing. "How can we NOT talk about it?! It's all we see anymore!" She said,angrily. She pointed at a dead body, then kicked rubble, and then pointed to a car that was still on fire. "It's everywhere, and, NEWS FLASH, the world is never going to get better. For all we know, we have to eat dirt for the rest of our lives because everything is destroyed. My family, my friends, my boyfriend, they're all dead!" She walked away, tears streaming down her face.

Haha!!!!!

The Survivors

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Kazuo rubbed his head in frustration. They wouldn't survive a week, even if the people who bombed them didn't come back for any survivors, they all got along perfect, and they had a ############. There wasn't any food. They couldn't hunt even if they had weapons and were good at it, for everything was dead. What would they do? Kazuo studied the horizon. Maybe they could find another town? He looked back at what used to be a house that only a few hours ago he thought he would be completely safe in. He wiped a tear away. A house that used to be home to a family.

The Survivors

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Irene stopped walking. It began to turn night, and she #############. She looked back at Kazuo, and said, "Okay. I'm sorry. Now, let's get some rest before we set out. We're going to go see if we can scavenge for food." She went a couple of feet away from Kazuo, trying to find a comfortable spot, and when she did, it was justa pile of dirt and soot. She laid down anyway, and shivered. She couldn't sleep. She began to shiver frequently. She hadno jacket or anything to cover up with, so she tried falling asleep, freezing her butt off.

Haha!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

How many friends do u have here?

Ferguson

Ferguson

Spangebob!!

latest videos