Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Survivors

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Irene popped another one in her mouth, giving Kazuo another. "These definitely don't TASTE poisonous, but then again, I haven't eaten in forever. Maybe that's why. At least if wedie, we die not starving." She smiled.

@Merriester's Orphanage, there's Mya!!
Roleplay #4 @Teen Pirates; there's Casey!!

Haha!!!!!

The Survivors

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Kazuo chuckled, suddenly in a little bit of a better mood now that he had eaten. "Have the others eaten?" He just remembered there were a few others that had survived.

The Survivors

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
She shrugged. "Who knows? I'll give them the rest of the fish bits when they start complaining." She grinned. She went up to the beach, and washed her face, and washed the dirt out of her hair. Then she looked at Kazuo. "Go into thebasement for a bit. I'm going to bathe."

Haha!!!!!

The Survivors

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Kazuo raised his eyebrows and grinned but did what she said-but not before grabbing another bite of fish. On his way to the basement, however, he noticed something shiny. He picked it up and opened his hand to reveal a nickel. He held onto it tightly, almost to the point of pain, before he finally got into the basement. He studied the coin, rubbing the ash and dust off with his hand and his soiled shirt.

The Survivors

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
She took all of her stuff off, and slid into the water, brushing her hair underwater. She opened her eyes underwater, and what she saw was amazing. Fish. Alive. Swimming. The colors, the misty color. She pushed her head out of the water. "Kazuo, come here! Come look!" She forgot she was not clothed, but this was important. "Kazuo! Hurry!"

Haha!!!!!

The Survivors

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
He gently set it on the blanket as he jumped up and ran out. "What! Where are you?!" Just as he asked, he noticed her head and bare shoulders poking out of the water. "Wait-are you clothed?" He stopped and shielded his eyes away from her with his hand.

The Survivors

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
"NO! But this is important! Very important! This.. they're alive!" She ducked underwater once more, and stared at the fish poking around underwater, clueless. They're lips puckering and unpuckering. She came back out, and motioned for Kazuo to look. "Oh my gosh!"

Haha!!!!!

The Survivors

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Not until you put something on! His face had turned completely red, and he had to study the ground very hard to not look at what she was pointing to.

The Survivors

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
"Kazuo, I am just a girl. You were bound to see 'these items' SOMETIME. And since the worldis ending, you mine as well see them now.And if you have a problem with it, don't look, or never see what living creatures are underwater at the moment. We could finally live the rest of our lives out. Just come look at what I saw! Don't look towards my direction. If it makes you feel better, I'll move further fromthis spot and you can see without me being in your peripheral vision.Okay?" She swam further to the right, andpointed to the spot she was previously in. "Look, Kazuo."

Haha!!!!!

The Survivors

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Kazuo reluctantly looked past his hand and followed where she was pointing. He pulled off his shoes and waded in to where the spot was and studied the water. There wasn't anything interesting about it, other than a few colorful fish, which he had seen a million times, living near a beach and all. Wait a second...His mouth fell open. "How could they have survived?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Tutoring!!!

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Kidzworld on mobile

What Kind of Exotic Pet Would You Like to ...

music is my life

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos