Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Survivors

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
She covered her mouth ###### shrieked when she heard loud footsteps right above their heads.
"They're going to find us, Kazuo."

@Merriester's Orphanage, there's Mya!!
Roleplay #4 @Teen Pirates; there's Casey!!

Haha!!!!!

The Survivors

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Shh..." Kazuo whispered half to himself as he watched the ceiling for more sounds. There was nothing but the loud thudding of boots on wood, and shuffling noises as they picked through the rubble.

The Survivors

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Irene's eyes widened, hoping the rubble ended up on the door to the basement so they wouldn't catch it. She held her breath, wiping tears away silently. The footsteps went away slowly, and quietly, andshe let out a huge gasp of breath. "Please be gone, please begone.. " she repeatedthose words to herself quickly.

@Merriester's Orphanage, there's Mya!!
Roleplay #4 @Teen Pirates; there's Casey!!

Haha!!!!!

The Survivors

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( How do I jump in , I haven't been on lately ?  )

The Survivors

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Kazuo rubbed her arm as he continued to stare at the door and listen for footsteps.

The Survivors

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Instinctively, Ricky shoved he and Quane down to the ground, a pile of rubble behind them, hiding them from view. His heart thumped rapidly in his chest, his eyes wide as he listened for  information. Quane began to move to his feet, his teeth gritted furiously. "They killed my family - I'm going out there", he hissed, only to be pulled back down to the ground again. A low gasp escaped him as he slid back, collapsing against the rubble again beside Ricky. "You're not going to stop me!" he added, sliding across the ground as he made his way behind the pile of rubble. Silently, he watched to see a small group of men, armed with thick guns. Slowly, he moved further around the pile of rubble, his black hair shadowing his features. Immediately, he reached out, grabbing the nearest man's ankle and pulling him back in a swift movement. The rest of the men blinked, turning with confusion. Without hesitation, Quane stabbed a knife into the man's chest, rolling aside his lifeless body. His gaze returned to the other men, and then to Ricky. "You know what I'm asking", he muttered quietly, a slight smirk on his face. Ricky hesitated for a moment, but then moved beside Quane, crouching down. Grabbing his friend's feet, he practically launched him up into the air. Quane's feet then ran up the pile of rubble, and once again he launched himself, this time at the group of men. Only their low noises of discomfort were heard as he landed upon them, knocking them over in a domino effect. Rapidly, he reached out and grabbed a loose gun, his knee cutting against the rubble in the process. Without hesitation, he faced the gun towards the men and pulled the trigger several times, winning a perfect aim each time. His eyes flickered to the ugly corpses, and then to a flaming house nearby - his house. "It'll be our last chance to find food", he murmured, rushing fearlessly into the house. Hard, he smashed into the flaming door, snapping it by it's hinges. Glancing around, he ignored the flames as they licked threateningly at his ankles, making his way towards the almost completely destroyed fridges and cupboards. Immediately, he emptied the fridge and cupboards, claiming many different foods, including cucumbers, carrots, apples, a loaf of sourdough bread, a heap of chocolate bars, and some cold leftover meals from his past dinners. Not complaining, he made his way back out to Ricky, noticing that all the houses had now been destroyed. Calmly, he poured the food out on the ground, piling it together. But as soon as there was silence, he was reminded of his dead family ...

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Alice heard the planes way before she saw them. But she did see them. Big great hunks of grey metal, roaring above the wind. "Run!" Alice shrieked at Jack. He did not need to be told twice. They rocketed through the rubble, jumping over fallen bricks and rocks. 
"Where do we go?# Jack cried frantically, scanning the wreck. 
"In that house!"
"But they'll search it and find us!"
"Maybe there's a basement! It doesn't matter, just get it!" She pushed him through the front door of the house with force and then leapt in herself. They staggered into the kitchen, looking for anywhere to hide. "In that door!" Jack yelled, and they dived in. Alice fell on her knees, skidding them against the hard floor of the basement and feeling hard scrapes rub into them.She could already feel the presence of other people. Alive. She looked up in horror-and then surprise. It was the same girl and boy. Irene. She didn't know the boy's name. They too had drawn breaths. 
"Sorry if we scared you," Alice said uncertainly. "But the planes were chasing us. We led them off in another direction and then jumped in here. Have you found any more survivors?"

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(Romance: I was thinking Irene and Kazuo.......Ricky and Alice but it's up to the characters smile)

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Grab the food! We have to get into hiding! Anywhere!" Ricky hissed, filling his arms with glad-wrapped plates of cold meals and all sorts. Awkwardly, he grabbed Quane's hand, running without hesitation to his left in a desperation to escape before the rest of the men found them. Immediately, he halted, his feet sliding through the ground as he finally stopped, standing before the edge of the cliff that bordered the ocean. "Dead end!" he whispered, scrambling to run back to where he had came. Quane pulled him back by his shirt, tightening his grip on all the food he had.  Rapidly, he leapt of the cliff, Ricky beside him. Their hair whipped past their faces till finally they smashed into the ocean, and were engulfed in the salty waters. Quane forced his eyes open, grimacing as a chocolate bar floated out of his grip towards the bottom of the ocean. Ignoring it, Quane nudged Ricky, and began to swim towards the beach surface. His feet sunk into the sand, giving him a slight feeling of relief as he leapt back out of the water with Ricky who coughed violently and then silenced himself. Still struggling with all their food, they grinned at the fact it was all covered and wrapped. Rushing them both, Quane grabbed the back of Ricky's shirt, and shoved them back into the corner of the bottom of the cliff. Both their eyes widened as they were sent tumbling through the ground, into a cave like area hidden from sight. Ricky silenced himself, his arms still full of food as his heard the footsteps of their enemies draw nearer.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

The Survivors

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Okay , I Am Gonna Jump In )                                                                                                               Stef , heard some people coming over with guns and other weapons , that looked like , if they would hurt her! She rubbed her eyes with her fists , and made sure she saw correctly , she sat up, and did see correctly! She now got up and as much as she didn't want to leave her now,  dead family , she stood up and looked anywhere she can run , and just started running , without looking back.. She turned back , once, She figured she would have to hide , or go somewhere where they might not go.. She had to think hard for a moment , she then got it ! She could hide in a underground sewer! or somewhere else! For now , she would go literally anywhere! As long as she if safe... She opened the sewer entrance , and pinched  her nose from the stench , and jumped down , luckily  she landed on he feet , and she closed the entrance , and made sue no shadows passed by , and later she would check again...                                                                                                                            

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LIFE

How much battery has you got right now?

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

What are your favorite tv shows?

Metal Music Is " Aggresive "

bring me the horizon or black viel bides

latest videos