Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Warriors Of The Forest(Open RP)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
"Of course. You may stay at Sunningrocks for as long as needed, and you may use the river for prey. I'll also allow your clan to hunt for food twice a day. Once in the morning and another at night if you wish. Now we must be off to the gathering. Wouldnt want to keep the other clans waiting." Silverstar purred. She padded out, Surgestar by her side. "Are all those going to the gathering here?" She asked the gruop.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Emberwing nodded.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(Blackpaw may switch clans. Ill allow him to become your apprentice Oakfeather. Oh and there is already a thunderclan medicine cat. Maybe, vanillacupcake454, your cat could be the medicine cat apprentice.)

Silverstar nodded for the group to head out.

Whitepaw was excited because this was going to be his first gathering. Jaymoon was going with him. So was Spottedpaw and Heatherpaw. "Oh boy, oh boy!" Whitepaw pawed the ground excitedly. "I cant wait to meet the other clans!" He mewled.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Gtg for a bit, and thank you)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
(Is Blackpaw going to the gathering? XD)

Birchleaf followed her clanmates out of the tunnel and into the forest. This was going to be her first gathering as a warrior! "What do you think will happen tonight?" She asked Tansytail.

Tansytail was right next to Birchleaf as they left the camp. "I'm not sure." She answered Birchleaf. "I heard there were problems in some of the other clans. Although, I doubt they will announce that."

Birchleaf held her head high. "What? That's silly! What are they, mouse-brained?! Do they think we'll take advantage of their weaknesses if we find out?" She hissed, irritated. Why were the other clans always so stubborn?

Tansytail stopped walking and looked at Birchleaf. "That is definitely what they think, you stupid furball!" She yowled. "Silverstar would do the same! Besides, why would a leader want to put her clan in danger? It's happened to Windclan once. They were weak from Greencough, so Riverclan and Shadowclan took advantage of it! Every day, Riverclan set their markers further into Windclan territory, eventually provoking a fight. All Thunderclan could do was sit back and watch! We don't want that to happen again, now do we, Birchleaf?!"

Birchleaf didn't reply. She pushed past Tansytail and ran to catch up with the clan. Why was Tansytail always so stiff? She wondered stubbornly. Rain began to fall, making Birchleaf even more miserable.

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Silverstar stopped at the ridge, looking down on forutrees. She flicked her tail, giving the signal to run down the hill. The ThunderClan cats arrived at fourtrees, and Silverstar took her place on the great rock.

Whitepaw ran down to fourtrees and skidded to a halt in front of a group of apprentices. "Hello! My name is Whitepaw! Im from Riverclan. Where are you guys from?" He asked, happy to be there.

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have to go, but here is a post)

Surgestar leapt onto the great rock, her shoulders tense.  It was odd seeing the space where Windclan occupied empty.  She nodded to Silverstar.  "Should we start?  Shadowclan hasn't been to a gathering this late."  

Emberwing stood at the base of the great rock, shivering.  Only she knew about the terrible news that was going to be shared.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Silver flicked her tail in agreeance. "Yes, lets start. You may adress them first." She said, giving him the spotlight.

Whitepaw looked up at the great rock and saw Suregestar step forward. "Everyone. Be quiet. Surgestar is about to speak." He meowed to the apprentices in the group.

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"As many of you might have noticed, twolegs have become more aggressive.  We had to take in a Windclan kit, for she says that Windclan is rubble.  Just earlier today, they attacked my clams camp, harming Whitepaw in the process.  We have generously accepted the warm offer from Silverstar to stay at Sunningrocks.  Me and her have already discussed the possibility of leaving the forest."  Surgestar announced, calling out to all the clans.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
"Times are desperate, and so our actions must become desperate as well. It is possible that we may have to move locations." Silverstar said gravely. "I have one more thing to report. ShadowClan has become more vicious and aggressive as well. A band of their cats attacked my camp. Im afraid they may be trying to seize control over the other clans."

Whitepaw's eyes widened. Seize control over the other clans? But Miststar seemed so nice.. He thought. "I can't believe this.."

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate the signature above you!

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

What to do if I can't date?

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

dreams vs reality

What is your life?

latest videos